Chapter 21 : YouTube

Caroline P.O.V.
We got back to the house and it was back to normal. So what are going to do today? I asked while we eat breakfast Jason said YouTube we all agreed to do minecraft, v-logs , irl, and a live stream. So we all got in a call and played a cop n robbers, Mario party, hunger games, mini games, and some survival series. We edit it and upload it for our channels. Then we were in a call again so we talking about later for the v-logs and the live stream. We all prepared ourselves for the v-logs. So we started to do our v-logs so Adam start it . Hey guys Sky here with Team Crafted and more so let's introduced them to them with our intros. So we talk about the live stream. And what is happening. So after that we edit it and upload it to YouTube.
~*1 hour later*~
We are starting the live stream to do a Q/A for an hour then going to do some minecraft then ask questions for the crowd. Then we will do a sing off. We started the Q/A so leave us questions in the comment for us and we answer the best that we can. Then we played minecraft for 2 hours. Then we got to the sing off we prepared ourselves. So then we sing. We let the viewers decided who won. We will check on our channels for votes in an hour so please go and vote who won the sing off. Bye Guys. We all stayed up so we know who won before we go asleep. Then we counted them up we decided that the winner has to post a singing video. We added them up. Quentin with 173 votes . Ian with 180 votes. Jason with 200 votes. Ty with 211 votes. Mitch with 255 votes. Jerome with 260 votes. Adam with 300 votes. I have 300 votes. So we decide me and Adam have to do a video of us singing. We went to sleep after wards.

~**Writer**~
Hey guys so this is another chapter. So don't forget to vote and comment. The contest is still in and I will give you a shot out so plz do at least one in the comments or my page where ever I get it . So on that note PEACE OUT
Writer xoxo😄

Personal note
1 14 14 1 plz do a person in this story can't spell today again.