Flights

Caroline POV

I woke up from my sleep. I look around the room and it was bright. I checked the time. My eyes widen when it was 10 am. The guys planes fly out today. Shit. Nobody woke me up. I wanted to give them a farewell since I can't really do anything else. I always take these bad anyways, unless I hate their guts. Nooch went home after I got home mostly because he has to go back to school. Which starts again soon for him anyway.

Otherwise, Vikk, Lachlan, and Rob had flights. Lachlan already left because of Australia. Vikk left, after Lachlan because of England. Rob has to leave in an hour. I went downstairs to see Lily on the couch, clearly waiting for me to wake up.

"Why didn't you wake me up? I wanted to say good bye to all of them."

I was a little mad, and Lily jumped at that.

"They didn't want to wake you because of what just happened to you. They said bye while you were asleep, because I told them that you wanted to say good bye to them." Lily said.

"I damn fucking right I did and I wanted to hug them or something!"

"Okay, stay here I am just going to get some food for you." Lily said.

"Fine, okay."

I am in a bitterest person on the planet right now. I am seriously don't care if they woke me up. I still wanted to say at least bye. Lily is probably texting Mitch saying that I have gone mad and have woken up.

Lily came over beside me and practically feed me by hand. She almost shove something down my throat. It is amazing. After I was done eating. Mitch and Jerome came back. Mitch sat by me, while I was in how could you do this mode, still raging that they didn't wake me. I don't care if I didn't eat anything. I at least wanted to say goodbye.

I turned on some news, and guess who is on the news. Me. I don't ducking care.

"This young woman, was hit by a car and survived. Her name is Caroline Johnson. She survived a car hit. While the car was driving away from her..." New reporter said.

Then I guess Mitch changed the channel. Whatever. I am still mad about not saying goodbye to all of them. I really don't care at this point. Mitch said something to me; I just ignored it. I just can't believe no one woke me up. I could of woken up said my goodbyes and then everything would be normal. I felt a soft gentle lips on mine. They move in sync. I pulled away, because of my anger. It is just to big right now. I got up on my legs, and walked to our room. I close the door, and lock it. I just want to say good bye. I just go and sit down at my office area. I put the camera pointing towards me. I started to make a YouTube video.

"Hey guys it is ItCaroline here. As you can see here. I have a arm in an cast and one in a sling. So clearly I have some explaining to do... Well okay I was injured by a car, and that is basically it. I am all over the news of you see that. So yeah.....looks like I am going to be vloging for a while till at least one of my arms is better..."

I continue my video and finish it. I somehow put it in my computer and uploaded it.