Chapter 16: Guys have girlfriends ?

Caroline P.O.V.
I woke up and it is 10:00. So I went downstairs to see who is up and it seems like no one is down here so I made breakfast for all of them. Then I yelled BREAKFAST. They all tumbled down the stairs with widen eyes. We are eating and talking. We should go to the beach today with our girlfriends. I was thinking I am going to meet their girlfriends. Luckily we brought Lily with us.

~*1 hour before the BEACH*~
I am so excited to meet their girlfriends. I am wearing a peachy strapless bikini. I put on a sundress on over it. The girls came early so they can introduce themselves so there is Kelly aka Jason's gf, then Alshea aka Adam's gf, then Maddie aka Ian's gf, Taylor aka Ty's gf, and Cidney aka Quentin's gf. So all the girls are ready we are just waiting for the guys to come down. So we talked till the guys came down . Jerome yell LEZZGO. We are taking two cars one with the girls and one with the boys . We talked about the guys and we are pretty sure they are talking about us or minecraft. Then a question poped out of me. Do you guys have a channel? We should make you one it is fun. We are at the beach someone yelled we found a spot and laid our stuff down and everyone ran to the water. Till it was rest period so everyone got to shore. I said let's have a contest oh what kind of contest Jerome said evilly. Why don't we have a sand building contest and who ever wins gets to smash everyone creations. There will be teams of two couples vs couples. Rules are simple don't disturb other people , don't destroy people builds ,and no other people can help but your team. 3,2,1, GO. Me and Mitch made a plan and started building it. our plan was to make a castle with a twist the twist is that there is a huge heart in the middle of our sand castle so is like eight by eight so I made the heart and sculpted it. Mitch made the wall and we made it castle like then I went to get rocks, seashells, and seaweed . While Mitch was building the inside of the castle. Then when I got back I decorate it together. Then since it was timed and an hour is left then their is a twist at the one hour mark so I said now me have to hold hands till the time runs out. We were all done with our plan so we decided to build to sculptures of two people holding hands.
~*When time is up*~
I said time is up. So how do we decide who wins so we decided to take a vote but you can't vote your own. Everyone put your heads down. Any one for jelly's creation 3 hand went up. Any one for Alam creation 2 hands went up. Any one for Iaddie creation 2 hands went up. Any one for Tays creation 1 hand went up. Any one for Lerome creation 1 hand popped up. Any one for Citch creation 4 hands went up. So we won but instead of stomping on them let's pour water on them.
~*After we head home*~
We all got normal clothes on so then it was just the girls hanging out so we talked. So we are like BFFs now. So then we asked questions for each other. We had an idea where we have to pull a prank on the guys. So what are we going to do. Well let's see we could do old fashion pranks or we can do something crazy that they will be mad at us and throw us in the pool or we can do a nerf gun war. Everyone agrees to do a nerf gun war but how are we going to get it started well since they are downstairs we will grab a nerf gun and run down stairs and shot them. We will do it tomorrow but they might be hearing all of this so let's put them in a room and lock the door but we have to hide the keys so we know where they are and they don't so we have a chance. Ok where are we going to hide them. The couch sure we are not I whispered I have a little box with a key so they will be locked up and the key I will hide so no one knows where it is except the girls. I will put the key in my bra since I don't move around much at night because someone has a grip on my waist every night so yeah. I will get dressed now and hide the key now.
Mitch P.O.V.
Hey guys listen to this they are going to start a nerf gun war tomorrow and they are hiding the key. Well let's get them first with a prank. Why don't we draw on their faces when they are asleep. For cover we are going to do a live stream all night to raise money for some cure for a disease that we can't pronounce
~*12:00*~
Hey guys they are asleep now let's get them. I said with a sharpie in my hand we are going to do our girlfriend face then pass it on .
Caroline P.O.V.
I woke up at 1:00 and went to our bathroom to see BENJA written on my forehead and a mustache on my face. I woke up the rest of the girls up to see that we all got writing on our faces and said quietly let's go do the nerf gun war now. We all grab two nerf guns and we went to the room they were staying in and said FIRE. All of them wake up instantly and said what the hell. We all kept shooting them till they say stop then we ran towards the living room. All the guys followed us and starting picking us up. They all said to the pool . We went one by one getting thrown in the pool. After that eel pushed them in the pool and change clothes and went to sleep in our rooms.

~**Writer**~
Hey guys this is another chapter hope you enjoy it. I don't know if the names are right for their girlfriends or if they have girlfriend but in the story they do. So Make sure you leave a comment and a vote. Tell your friends or get the word out. On that note PEACE OUT EVERYONE
Writer xoxo