Chapter 1 : The First Day I met him

Caroline P.O.V.
I woke up at 5:50. I got my clothes ready and went to go take a shower. I am wearing a short sleeve shirt , a light blue shorts, and a pair of high tops. When I was done it was 6:20. So, I went down stairs and made breakfast for myself.

~*At School*~

I got there to meet my best friend Lily. She was my friend since Sophia was starting bulling me. I always thought to myself why is she bullying me anyways. The bell rings and it went to my first class was English .

~*At Lunch*~

Sophia went up to me and said, "Meet me after school or else you will be sorry." I thought to myself and she is going to beat me up with her friends.

~*After School*~

Sophia came up to me and pulled my hair till we got to an alley which her friends waiting for her. They started to kick me as hard as they could I screamed but nobody came to help. They covered my mouth as soon as I screamed.

Mitch P.O.V.

I walked up to a coffee shop that is near a alley with my best friend Jerome. Suddenly, I heard a scream so me and Jerome went to investigate. Me and Jerome saw what was happening so we waited till they were gone so they walked up to the girl as Jerome called 9-1-1.

Caroline P.O.V.

I saw two strange figures walking up towards me . Then suddenly I past out .

~**Writer**~

hey guys this is my first story and I hope you will like it. I am going to apologize to you ahead of time for missed spelled words . Tell my how I am doing so I can continue this series . Make sure to leave comments and vote and take care
- Writer XOXO PEACE OUT