Chapter 2 : Who Are They ?

Caroline P.O.V.
I had no clue where I was or who brought me here but they wouldn't tell me who he or she was . All I could remember was the smell of coffee.

I woke up in a hospital bed and two men were there in the room. 

I quietly asked, "who are you guys?". They answered, " I am Mitch and this is Jerome. "I asked another question. " Did you guys help me in the alley?" They responded, "Yeah"

I asked another question, "When do I get out of here?" Jerome said, " I'll go check. " Jerome came back and said, " Today if everything goes well."

Mitch P.O.V.

We finally got to the hospital me and Jerome waited till we can go to her room . As we entered the room the doctor told us "that she will be waking up in a little while. 

~*15 minutes Later*~

She is waking up. She asked us "who are you guys ?" I replied "I am Mitch and this is Jerome "

~*After Questions*~
She got up to the bathroom to change clothes and we all walked out to the car talking about her parents abuse her also how she gets bullied at school. When we got out of the car I asked her " do you want to live with us ?" She replied "sure just let me go to my house and get my things." 

~*After we Arrive at Mitch's and Jerome's house *~

~**Writer**~
Hey guys I know I put a cliffhanger at the end but I am already going to make it so plz vote leave comments if you want more peace out
Writer xoxo