Good Night Cruise (Part 3)

Caroline POV

After Sophia lefts us for now. We just went back to our rooms, to just chill. Later we are going to the pool. To watch the stars. I am just relieved that we're away from Sophia. I am okay, I guess. Mitch asked me on another date tomorrow. I just am happy. I got dressed early for the pool because I was so excited. Me in a bikini. That has flowers with the background color is white.

Mitch even got ready. He was shirtless, I have seen him shirtless before, but holy cow, he was gorgeous. We kind of went towards each other like a gravity pull, pulling us together. Then, we starting leaning in for a kiss.

(Maybe inappropriate for young readers. It is not bad but I am just warning you.)

We kissed, which turned into a make-out session. He licked my bottom lip asking for entrance. I denied so he deepened the kiss, making me moan, asking him for more. He licked my bottom lip once again. I allowed him, this time. Our tongues wrestled against each other. He won of course so he was in control of the kiss. We ended it for a breath of air.

( If you skipped it then continue here. BTW they didn't do it.)

After that we just laid on our bed just cuddled together and watched tv till it was three. Then, we got up put on a pair of flip flops and walk out with of course my beach bag in hand. We made it to our meet up spot. Everyone finally got here. We picked a table for all of us and our bags. There was no life guard though, it was a bit of a surprise too for me.

Which we swam, did races I ended up wining in all of them. We played Marco Polo. We did some competitions like the biggest splash contest. Obviously Mitch won that one. It was really fun after that we played monkey in the middle and or catch the ball. It was easier for people that are tall not so much for shorties. It was like 7 o'clock and we decided to get out because the pool closes at 8 o'clock and we were the only ones there.

So, we dried of hung out at the table, mostly talk to each other. Then, we had to get ready for the fireworks at 10. So we split up and go get dressed in clothes, that are probably warm. I am always like freezing cold, kind of like an icicle. So, I pretty much rushed to the room. I was so cold, I changed rather quickly. Probably the fastest time a girl has changed. Then, I literally jumped in bed with blankets around me. That is when Mitch came in.

He laughed, then changed in the bathroom. He took a little longer than me. Then, jumped in bed on the other side of me.

"Can I please come under those blankets of yours?" He asked, politely.

"Fine" I mumbled.

He was warm, I was probably cold. I had two blankets on, and I am still freezing, somehow. Anyways, I was getting warmer when we had to leave. Curse you blankets! We made it to our spot this time and sat down by the very near by table.

Zoe POV

After the fireworks, we all split up once again to go back to our rooms. Jake had his room on the same floor as me. He walked me to my room even though he doesn't know where it is. Before, I went inside he gave me a kiss good night. I felt as if I was the most happiest person alive right now. I changed into my pjs. I got into bed, just thinking about Jake.

Jerome POV

I walked Lily back to our room. We both got into pjs and crashed on the bed. We kissed each other good night. I gave her a kiss on her forehead and said, "Good Night". She did the same but instead she said, " I hope you sleep well, my dirty stinkn' bacca." It was the happiest moment she said, "my dirty stinkn' bacca," that means I am hers, and she is mine.

Caroline POV

We returned to our room, where we changed into our pjs. While, we jumped into bed getting blankets. We basically made out, then say Good night to each other. Before, I could say or do anything else, sleepiness took over my body.