Chapter 5 : Team Crafted

Caroline P.O.V.
I woke up at 7:00 did hair and makeup and ex....
I heard Mitch yell Lets get going.

~*Airport on the plane *~

I sat by Mitch by the window Jerome sat behide us .Mitch asked me "do you to go on a date " I said yes as always . He leaned in close to me as I did the same our lips touch his were so soft I felt fireworks just like our first time we kissed .

~*After The Plane Ride*~

We were waiting for them to arrived as I saw them all of them -Adam, Ty, Jason , Ian, and Quinten . They all stared at me like WOW. Who is she they all said at the the same time . I am Caroline Mitch's girlfriend .

~*We arrived at the House*~

They all showed me around . After that we had a nerf gun war . I got Jason and Ty out . Then I notice it was like me and Mitch were the only one leave . Luckily I took gymnastics but I drop my gun and Mitch pointed the gun at me . He said go outside and jump in the pool. As I did he went to go get a towel for me he set down the nerf gun . I grabbed the gun and I pointed it at Mitch so I said jump in the pool I went to go get him a towel but I held on to the gun.then a partly Jerome was still in the game he pushed me in the pool he pulled the gun out my hand before I landed in the water. Jerome was about to shoot us but then Ian came to shoot Jerome then he notice me and Mitch in the water . Ian handed me the gun and I shoot him so he was out so it was just me and Mitch again . As much I didn't want to shoot him he slipped away and grabbed a gun . We decided to shoot at the same time so it was a tie .

~*After Supper*~

I looked at Mitch with his dreamy brown eyes . I think he saw me . Mitch came up to me and said don't forgot the date tomorrow night I said I won't . I leaned in and so did he our lips touched together but we stop when the boys chanted #Micline or #Citch . I head to upstairs for sleep then Mitch came in change in to his pj's before I could fall asleep Mitch kissed me and said goodnight Baby Girl and I said goodnight Mitch I love you and he said I love you too.

~*Writer*~
Hey guys so I hope it was long enough don't forget to comment and vote peace out
Writer xoxo