CHAPTER 46: His Whole World

His cock is bulging through his boxers, desperate to be free of its confinement. She gently slide her hands from his chest down to his boxers. With no hesitation, Kara started undoing Drew's boxershorts, dropping them to the floor, exposing his hard and bulging cock. Hard as a rock, with leaking pre-cum.

Don't do this...I cannot control myself if you continue to-

He was trembling as she drops to her knees and moves closer until her face is only about an inch away from his cock. Each hot breath from her mouth makes him twitch with excitement and at the same time guilt. Kara was not drunk, she was fully concious. He wondered how she was able to do it without the influence of liquor.

No, you have to stop Kara...please...

Drew wanted to say it out loud but he is catching his breath while gripping on the dining table. He wasn't able to reached the kitchen.

Tinulak siya ni Kara pahiga sa lamesa saka umupo ang dalaga sa upuan. Wala sa sariling kumilos ang katawan niya. This is the table where they eat, but now, it's a table where she finally eat her most delicious meal in her life.

"Mmmm!" He moaned as she begins to pump his shaft, moving her hand slowly up and down, at the same time making circles around the head with her tongue. Her other hand is gently massaging his balls.

Gustong tumayo ni Drew mula sa lamesang hinihigaan niya pero ang bawat paglapat ng dila ni Kara sa ari niya ay talagang nakakapanghina.

Slowly, she ran the flat of her tongue over the mass of head, starting from the sensitive glands then up over the weeping slit, all the way until Drew could arch his neck with the sensation.

How did you fucking learn this things? Do you secretly watch-

"Aaaggghhh!" He sucked in a breath, her tongue circled the slit, catching each drop of sugary pre-cum until it was the only taste she could remember.

Kara felt the throbbing begin to spark inside of her panties. The same familiar twinge she felt in her dreams four years ago.

"Shhhhh...ffffff...mmm...ugh...ugh..."

Drew began to shake uncontrollably as she gently moved her head back and forth.

"MMMMMM!"

He groaned loudly and groaned even louder when she stuck the tip of her tongue in the slit while continously flicking it inside the hole.

Ang sarap! Shit! Tang-ina! Ang sarap...

He closed his eyes momentarily as if trying to savour this very moment.

"Haaaaagggghhh! Haaaaghhh..."

Pakiramdam niya ay mapapatid na ang mga litid niya sa ginagawa ni Kara. Hindi niya kayang paglabanan ang pag-ungol at pagsigaw habang sinisipsip ng dalaga ang dulo ng ari niya.

"Ugh! Fuck! Mmmmmmm! Aaagh!"

She is sucking all his precum that is seeping out of him.

He felt her slide it into her mouth. She took only the head of it inside but it seems like it will make him come anytime.

Kara let her saliva coat him and she slipped it back out of her mouth. She did this a few times over and over again.

When the head was slick with her saliva, she hungrily fed her mouth and slowly started bobbing her head, taking more and more of his length inside. She kept slowly sliding her head up and down, taking more and more into her mouth and down her throat until she had her nose buried in his pubic hair. Drew's knees were about to give way, he was so overcome by the passion and skill of her oral lovemaking.