CHAPTER 73: Birthday Gift

Carl's eyes closed and mouth fell open as he began panting with what Melissa is doing to him. It seemed only a few seconds before he stiffened, then let out a sound between a gasp and moan.

"Ohhh fuuuck!" He moaned instinctually. His heart started racing faster than it already had been.

She took time to play around, teasing its tip. He wasn't prepared, the feeling was overwhelming, electric and incredibly stimulating. His hands and feet began to shake with powerful nerve sensations.

"Fuuuckkkk..." Carl was helpless. He was impaled. His body was being taken over by something that he couldn't stop.

Carl is unable to control his moans of pleasure. He reaches the side mirror of the car he's leaning and grip for support. The saliva in Melissa's mouth starts to drip down to her chin, but she's so fixated on pleasuring him. She does not care if they are in the middle of parking lot. Camera, people or even her dignity, she doesn't care at all.

"What the fuck are you doing Melissa? Don't you know how much camera this parking lot have?" Nanginginig na sabi ng binata sabay hila sa dalaga patayo. Itinaas din niya ang nakababang garter ng scrubsuit at damit panloob.

Muntik man siyang mawala sa sarili at katinuan sa pinagagawa ni Missy sa kanya, nakuha pa din niyang humugot ng lakas para pigilan ang kabaliwan nito. Hindi para sa sarili, kundi para sa dalaga. Wala siyang pakialam kahit pa pag-tsismisan siya ng mga taong makakita sa kanila. Pero ang dignidad at puri ni Melissa ang gusto niyang protektahan.

"Are you that tired with our shift? Did it make you crazy? Huh?" Hingal na hingal pa din niyang sigaw sabay sandal kay Missy sa kotse.

"Yes, I am Carl. I'm tired of-"

Melissa stopped speaking when she saw Kara from the side mirror of the car. She was getting closer. Carl also turned his gaze when she saw Missy's reaction. It was too late because she pulled him again, wrapped her arms around his neck and kissed him infront of her best friend.

"Kara!" He shouted and run after pushing Melissa away. It's too difficult when you are caught in the act of something you really didn't do.

Carl run after her and embraced her from the back.

"Mag-usap tayo, please? You have to listen to me. What you saw, it's not what you think. I love you Kara...please, makinig ka muna sa akin." Hingal niyang sabi habang yakap ng mahigpit sa dalagang umiiyak na rin kagaya niya.

I am tired of denying! I am tired of believing that I don't love you anymore! I am tired of hesitating if it's right to take the risk! I am tired of stopping myself from loving you Carl! I am tired...yet I won't stop. No one can stop me, not even you or the piece of dignity left in me.

Melissa tried to held her tears but ended sobbing. She even lose her balance with all the emotions inside.

"Don't be like this Melissa, I know you love him...but don't degrade yourself like that. Wala ako sa posisyon para pigilan ka, I am just your best friend and yes, your fucking ex-boyfriend."

Nahawakan at nasalo siya agad ni Drew bago pa siya tuluyang mawalan ng balanse. He saw it all, lahat ng mga bagay na hindi nakita ni Kara ay nasaksihan ng binata.

"But don't do that again. You don't need to beg someone to love you back. You don't need to do stupid things para makuha mo si Carl. Sa tingin mo, it will work on him? No Missy, mas lalo lang siyang lalayo sayo. Look at him..."

Itinuro niya si Carl na umiiyak habang yakap si Kara. Ayaw man niyang mas lalo pang masaktan si Melissa ngunit kailangan niyang makita ang riyalidad.

"Why are you just standing here? Seize this time! Ito na ang chance mo Drew. You have to get her back, you need to confess to Kara before-"