FINALE 07

"Drew!" She shouted gripping tightly on the side rails when his tongue reached her nipples while his index and middle finger continued the pull and push motion inside her womanhood.

"Ang...ughhh...ang...ang sa...huughhh..."

Nanginginig at hinihingal si Kara. She couldn't finish her words as she kept on moaning from the assault of his fingers and tongue. Ang dila niyang marahan na umiikot at ang mga daliring labas pasok. The slower the motion, the more she wanted it to be fast.

"Drew...ang...ang...haaaagh...ang..." Her back arched. Even with that big tummy, her body has the strength to lift her butt to meet Drew's thrusting fingers.

He licked her right nipples, leaving a good amount of saliva to make it wet. Then he moved to her left nipple. He licked and sucked it while his thumb do a circular motion on the right. Drew did not stop to thrust on her wet hole. That heavenly assault of his tongue on her left nipple, thumb flicking on her right and two fingers on her hole. Kara could not ask for more. Her whole body was in triumph. She could not explain how delicious it was. No matter how she tried to express it in words, she could not finish her sentence without moaning.

"Ang sar...ughhhh...ang...huuugggh..."

Sige pa! Ang sarap! Sige pa Drew! Sige pa...

Those were the words she wanted to scream. Pero dahil panay ang ungol at hingal niya, sa isip na lang niya iyon nasasabi.

"Drew...ang...ang sa...ughhhhhhhh!"

Sa tuwing magsasalita siya, mas lalong binibilisan ng binata. He make it more deliciously intense. Drew love it every time she's lost for words. Gustong-gusto niya kapag ang pagsasalita ni Kara ay napapalitan ng malakas, nanginginig at hingal na ungol.

Ang sarap?

He is silently teasing her. Hindi man nito masyadong makita ang bawat reaksyon ng mukha ni Kara dahil nakasubsob ang ulo niya sa may dibdib nito, ang mapakinggan ang walang humpay na ungol ng dalaga ay sapat na.

After giving her a powerful orgasm, he become curios of one thing. Imbes na tumigil siya at tanggalin ang daliri doon, mas lalo pa niya iyong ipinasok.

It is about two inches in and one inch up inside of the vagina? So...its just... somewhere here...?

Drew inserted his fingers with his palm facing the ceiling. When he reached the top side of Kara's vagina, he touched it by curling his finger in a come here motion.

Come on Grafenberg Spot...are you there?

He felt a bean shaped bump, a ribbed and textured area. Drew softly massaged it with the pad of his fingers.

Ito ba yun? Am I on the right spot?

Napatingin siya kay Kara nang bigla itong mapahawak ng mahigpit sa magkabilang balikat ni Drew. Her lips were trembling. Ramdam ng binata ang diin ng kamay ng dalaga sa balikat niya. Para bang gusto nitong magsalita at umungol ng malakas. Pero hindi nito magawa dahil sa nakakapanghinang kiliti na bumabalot sa buong katawan niya.

So...ito nga yun...

Drew smiled as he watched her feet trembled. Flexing from left to right. Toes were curling inward and fanning outward. Her hands on his shoulders are gripping tightly. Head is falling back as her eyes fluttered for the intense sensation.

The sensation felt like something was trying to stroke her belly button from the inside. Kara could feel the current of every stroke on her mons pubis and clitoris. Its intensity is more compelling and energy sucking than clitoral stimulation. The warm and flushing feeling resonates deeply throughout her entire body.