four.

After posting the engagement online, Joe and I had noticed a mixed response from fans, which we expected. Friends that we hadn't sent announcement mail to were happy for us as well, making clear jokes about not receiving the news personally. We had been spending the time Joe has off together, enjoying each other's company and even hitting the home gym together a couple times. I have to admit it feels good to work out again after so long, although I can't necessarily keep up with Joe which is a challenge I'd like to accept at some point.

"What about that one?" I ask, pointing to a home we were looking at on the computer, going through virtual tours from the comfort of our home rather than taking trips out of our way.

"Absolutely not," Joe chuckles, continuing to scroll.

"Why not?!"

"I didn't like the color," he says, shrugging.

I roll my eyes, continuing to look with him.

"I don't even get why we're starting to look," I tell him. "We both agreed to wait a while before getting married and we're not moving in together until we're married, so what's the point of looking now when all these homes could be gone?"

"Well, we might want to redo some of the house or something. We can buy a house before we move into it," he responds.

"You're such a rich guy," I say after a moment, rolling my eyes.

He chuckles.

"Oh shit," I say, my eyes widening as I notice the time.

"What's wrong?" he asks.

"I have that meeting with the wedding planner!" I yell over my shoulder, running into the bedroom and pulling on jeans and a top before slipping on some shoes, running a brush through my hair and grabbing my purse.

"You move fast," he says, chuckling while grabbing a water out of my fridge.

"When I have to," I shrug, kissing him. "I love you; will you be here later?"

"Yeah, unless something comes up," he smiles.

"Okay!"

"I love you too, by the way!" he yells as I rush out the door and towards the elevators.

*Joe's POV*

Taking the water I grabbed from the fridge, I sit back on the couch, taking a couple gulps before putting it on the coffee table and continuing to scroll through homes. She has a point, I know that. We won't be moving back in together for quite some time. But it doesn't hurt to look. I can't help it, I'm excited about our future. I want to start planning. I want to find a house; I want to choose which room will be guest rooms and which rooms will be for kids. Although, we've never had a real conversation about children. I know I want them, but I can see where she would be hesitant. Maybe we should talk about that.

My phone snaps me from my thoughts, Nick's text tone blaring from the speaker.

Hey man, thinking of stopping by today, you gonna be home?

My eyebrows scrunch together in confusion.

I'm at Addison's with Pork. You can stop by here though, she's out.

Another tone.

Sounds good, address?

I send him the address before dropping my phone on the couch next to me.

What could he want to stop by for? And why would it be so important he'd be willing to drive the extra time to get to Addison's? Is everything okay? I'm sure he's fine. Right? Yeah, it's Nick. Sure, we haven't really been the same since he broke up the band. It's honestly hard to be together, the three of us. Hence my absence from a lot of functions. Sorry to my parents but gotta do what I gotta do. Maybe I should call Kev, maybe he knows. Or maybe Nick just wants to see me.