six.

Just as I had suspected, Joe and I haven't been spending much time together the past few days. Nick bringing up the idea of the Jonas Brothers reuniting had taken a toll on Joe and I know there's no snapping him out of it until he makes a decision. Maybe not until after he makes a decision. I know he's thinking about both sides. He's afraid if he says yes, he's going to get hurt again, they'll break up or be unsuccessful. But if he says no, he may be giving up a huge opportunity to grow closer with his brothers... not to mention huge success as a band again. It's a lot to think about and I know he's struggling with it, so I try to be patient. But I'm not going to lie, I understand why Joe wanted to badly for us to move in together when I had a lot going on. I constantly want to be with him, make sure he's okay and help him if he needs it. Whether that be getting him a drink, sitting in silence, letting him rant, or just about anything. But I have to remind myself that I think it was too big of a step last time. We should really wait until we're married, and I know that. I just worry for him now. He's been distant, not coming over and not wanting me to come to him. He says he just needs to think. I get it, but I miss him. Today, however, I need to do something. I need to try and get him to talk to me. He needs to get those feelings out in the open so he can decide... or getting closer to deciding.

Arriving to his house, I get out of the car, Porky jumping out after me and running up to the door. I walk up as well, unlocking it and walking inside.

"Babe?!"

A second later, Joe comes around the corner, Porky running up and Joe petting him.

"Hey Pork," he says before standing up and looking at me. "I didn't know you were coming over, baby."

"I know but I missed you," I say, walking over and kissing him.

"I know, I'm sorry. I'm just-"

"Trying to figure out what to do. I know and it's okay. I just figured maybe if you talk out loud and tell me how your brain is working it might help," I say, smiling.

He grins. "You sure?"

I nod. "Yes."

"Alright, fine," he says, leading me into the living room where we sit comfortably, Porky laying on his bed in the corner.

"What are your thoughts?" I ask.

He sighs. "I'm so conflicted. On one hand, the years being a part of the Jonas Brothers were some of the best in my life. But, at the same time, I don't know if I'd be willing to do it again. It ended so bad. It ruined the relationship between the three of us and I don't know if I'd be willing to risk losing the relationship we have now just to see if it would work. I'm afraid if I do it it'll either fail or I'll be disappointed because we'll break up again."

I nod, hearing the answer in his explanation.

"But on the other hand..." he says pausing. "These are my brothers and like I said, those were some of the best years of my life. Don't we owe it to each other and the fans from back then to try again? I mean, it's kind of ironic that Nick was the one to break us up and now here he is trying to get us back together. It's such a weird circle of life type feeling."

He takes a deep breath, letting it back out. "But I don't think that's enough."

I raise my eyebrows as he looks up at me.

"I don't think we should do it. I don't think I should do it; I mean. There's no way in hell. I'd be setting myself up for disappointment. What I have right now is good. DNCE is doing great. I love the freedom; I get to be wild and crazy and it's fun."

I nod. "So..."

"I'm saying no. There's no need for the Jonas Brothers to get back together."

I nod. "Okay. If that's what you want to do."