Introduction

Hello hello friends!🎉

i am so excited to start writing the third book in this series!

I first want to say thank you so much for all your support with this book. it's been absolutely amazing to have all of you supporting the book and showing it so much love. I am so grateful and can't express that enough💕

I have not started writing the third installment yet, however, I will be starting to write it very soon!

My hope is to have the first chapter up September 1st!

I know that's not the soonest and you'll probably want it sooner but I want to get ahead and write more than one chapter before putting it up just in case anything comes up!

just for fun, if you guys wouldn't mind...

Comment below telling me:

-Your favorite moment

-Your least favorite moment

-Whether you liked the first or second book better

-what you're hoping for the third book

I can't wait to hear your answers and talk with you guys!

all my love,

shan❣️

*EDIT - 09/09/2021*

Hello everyone!

I know it's been a little after my initial date of releasing the third book but unfortunately my family, including myself, tested positive for Covid, so I was healing from being sick and giving myself the time I needed to completely heal from that.

I thank you guys so much for your patience and wanted to let you guys know that I'm officially back to writing and my hope is to have the first chapter up TOMORROW!

Again, thank you all so much for your support and patience, I can't wait to see what you think of the third installment of the series!

all my love,

shan:)