sixty three.

I never imagined that being a mother would be my identity. Though, somehow that feels like all I am these days. Regardless, I wouldn't dare change it for the world. Willa has become the most important thing in my life, aside from Joe, of course, and I can't wait to have her little sister and have two perfect little beings that are the combination of Joe and me. I have to admit though, the older Willa gets, the more it becomes apparent that although she looks like her daddy, she is her mama through and through. Attitude and all... someone pray for me. I suppose it's my karma.

"Mama, where daddy?"

"Daddy's upstairs, baby," I tell her. "Do you want daddy?"

"Daddy dance," she says, doing a little dance move.

"Oh you want daddy to come dance with you!"

"Yeah, daddy dance!" she giggles.

I grin, tapping on Joe's contact and starting a call.

"Hey baby, you good?" Joe asks.

"Yeah, are you still on a call?" I ask.

"Yeah, we're wrapping up," he says.

"Okay, cause Willa's standing here dancing in front of me ordering that she wants daddy to dance with her."

He chuckles and I hear Nick and Kevin along with a few others on Zoom chuckle as well.

"Tell her daddy will be there in a minute."

"Will do," I grin, hanging up. "Daddy said he's almost done and then he'll come dance with you."

"Daddy dance," she says, doing her dance move again.

"Yes, baby, daddy's going to come dance with you."

She giggles, continuing to dance in front of me.

Taking out my camera, I start a video, grinning as she continues. "Go Willa, go Willa, go Willa."

She giggles. "Mama Mickey?"

"You want Mickey Mouse song?" I ask, stopping the video.

"Yeah!" she nods.

"Okay, Alexa, play the Mickey Mouse Clubhouse theme song."

The song starts, and Willa continues to dance, squealing once Joe peeks around the corner.

"Daddy!"

"Willa!" he smiles, walking fully into the room. "I love your dance moves!"

"Daddy, dance!" she says, reaching for his hand.

He offers it, her hand grasping around his finger as she dances, Joe's body swaying to dance with her.

I grin, once again pulling up my camera and taking a short video before stopping and simply watching the two dance together, Joe now requesting multiple songs as they continue.

I can't help but wonder why we even decided to have another baby. Not that I'm not excited, I can't wait to meet our new little girl and expand our family but... Willa is enough if she were to be all we had. Granted, we didn't exactly plan to get pregnant the second time. We just also didn't plan to not get pregnant. Either way, the relationship between Willa and her daddy makes me even more excited to watch Joe's relationship with our second daughter blossom. He's the perfect husband and daddy to our little girls. I couldn't ask for anyone better. There has never been a day where I've had to wish for more from him, aside from when we weren't speaking and that was about me, not at all about Willa. He's always shown up for her. And I know he will always show up for her... and her sister... and me. That's something I'll never have to doubt.