thirty one.

Back to traveling we go, not that I am at all complaining. As much as it was nice to be at home for a bit, I've always loved the hustle of Joe's life on tour. From DNCE to now, it's always been one of my favorites, especially seeing how happy it makes him. However, this time we are overseas in the UK, which makes it that much more exciting for me, never being overseas before. Regardless, I can't find myself too excited as the human growing inside of me make more and more of themselves known. The morning sickness has simply gotten worse and ever since the scare I had given myself a few weeks ago, I've been more cautious around anything and everything. I can't help but be scared, regardless of my feelings. I've been trying to listen to Joe, who's constantly telling me how great of a mom I'm going to be, but I still think I'm going to be atrocious.

A week after the hospital visit, we had our first ultrasound with my doctor, giving us the opportunity to again hear the heartbeat and the doctor the opportunity to assure us that everything is going perfectly in terms of my pregnancy. Apparently, the only thing I'm doing wrong is not taking a prenatal vitamin, which I, of course, now do. The secret has remained a secret, thankfully, and honestly, we're both enjoying the privacy of having the pregnancy a secret I'm not quite sure when we'll tell anyone. Though, I'm just hoping no one gets suspicious the more distant I become. We had already asked to travel to the UK separately in order to keep the morning sickness more of a 'we just want a little more us time'. Only now, it's an hour until showtime and I'm still feeling just as sick as I did earlier, if not worse. Chinese is not an option anymore as I can't keep it down anyway. Instead, I seem to be eating more cereal and oatmeal, which has never been a preference of mine, so it feels quite odd. Today, weirdly enough, I am 10 weeks pregnant, meaning I can officially get the blood test to tell us the gender of the baby. We weren't going to find out, but after the hospital visit and then the first ultrasound, we both decided we actually do want to know. If I'm being honest, I think Joe wants a girl, but he'd never admit it. He just keeps saying that no matter what, as long as the baby is healthy, he's happy. But really, I think he wants a girl.

"Hey baby," Joe calls, snapping me out of my daydream as I lay on the couch in his dressing room.

"Hm?" I hum in response, grinning at him.

"How ya feeling over there?" he asks, raising his brows. "You look half here half not."

I sigh. "Honestly?"

He gives me a look.

"I feel like shit," I tell him, pouting.

He chuckles, walking over and crouching down next to me. "You feel okay to be here or you wanna go back to the hotel? I can have someone take you."

I shake my head, grabbing his hand. "No, no. I wanna be with you."

He grins, kissing the back of my hand. "Okay, well, if it's going to be better for you, you can always just hang out back here instead of going into the crowd with everyone else. There's no problem with that."

I nod. "I probably will. I don't think I can stand out there tonight, honestly. No matter how much I want to."

"Do you?" he asks, teasing me. "Do you want to?"

I roll my eyes. "Yes, Joseph."

Silence, making me look up at him giving me the evil stare.

"Stop being a pain in the ass and maybe, just maybe, I'll stop calling you Joseph."

"Stop." He says.

"Joseph."

"Babe," he warns, walking away.

"Joseph," I copy his tone, a smile playing on my lips.

He gives me another look before turning and walking away.