sixty two.

We definitely need to take her to that playground again, she had so much fun. Maybe next time Joe can come with or something. I know she'd love to have him running around that place with him.

"Mama, eat?"

"You wanna eat, baby?" I ask, raising my brows. "It's a little earlier than we normally give you dinner but..." I sigh. "we'll just give you a snack before bed. Okay, baby, I'll make your dinner okay?"

"Eat," she says, signing.

"Yes, baby, mama's making you something to eat."

"Eat," she says, signing again.

I sigh, handing her a fruit leather to hold her over while I get the food ready.

Satisfied, she runs to the living room, Bluey playing on the TV.

She liked the pasta from last night that Joe made, I could heat some of that for her. Yeah, let's do that.

Giving her a plate of pasta, some broccoli tots, and some mango that she's been loving, I set it at her seat and sit her down just as my phone rings.

"Hey!" I grin, Hope popping up on the screen of my phone.

"Hey," she says slowly.

I furrow my brows. "What's wrong?"

"I just have something to tell you and I know you're gonna be upset which makes me sad cause you're in a good mood."

I take a breath, a hand reaching my belly as the other supports my back. "What's wrong?"

"Well, I was online a few minutes ago and I saw an article that said Joe Jonas's pregnant wife, Addison Jonas, takes daughter Willa to an indoor playground in Los Angeles and I was like aw that's cute but then I clicked on it, and..." she pauses. "Willa's face was in the pictures."

My brows raise. "What?"

"Yeah," she frowns. "Here, I'll send it to you."

After a moment the link pops up, making me reach for the phone and look at the article, seeing Willa and I walking down the street on our way to the playground, her face clearly visible in the photos.

"What the hell," I say lowly, furious.

"I know, that's why I wanted to call you."

I scroll down to the comments, many of them being angry that her face was posted and taking up for our wishes, asking for the site to take them down while others fawn over how cute she is and rave over how she looks just like Joe.

The more I stare at the article, the more my blood boils. We have made it so clear that we want her face to be private and not posted on the internet and these assholes go and post it anyway. How fucking disrespectful.

"I'm livid right now," I tell Hope shortly, pressing my lips together.

"I knew you would be," Hope sighs. "But I wanted you to know sooner rather than later."

"I appreciate it, babe," I sigh. "Let me call Joe."

"He's not home?"

I shake my head. "No, he had a meeting with Nick, Kev, and the crew to see what they're next steps are with me being due within the next couple of months and Nick just bringing the baby home so he's at Nick's."

"Damn," she sighs. "Okay, let me know if you need anything."

"I will," I tell her, hanging up and dialing Joe's number.

No answer.

I sigh, dialing again. Come on babe.

No answer.