fifty one.

"Alright," I sigh, walking away from Willa who is sleeping in the pack-and-play on the other side of Jessica's hotel room. "You sure you're okay with her staying with you all night?"

Jessica nods. "Absolutely. You two go out and enjoy a night by yourselves without having to rush back to Willa. You said she's sleeping through the night and if she wakes up and gives me any problems I will call you."

I grin. "Thank you. She shouldn't wake up; she's been doing really well."

"No worries," Jessica tells me, grinning back.

"Okay," I sigh. "Let me get back to our room and finish getting ready before Joe barges in here and tells me I need to chill and come on."

"Sounds like something he'd say," she says, laughing lightly.

"It most definitely is. We will see you in the morning."

"Sounds good," she nods once more as I leave, shutting the hotel door softly behind me before going down the hall and entering our suite.

"I was getting worried," Joe states, chuckling.

"No, I was just talking to Jessica for a minute, that's all," I tell him, grinning as I make my way over to the mirror and pick up my makeup bag.

"Don't go crazy," he says, rubbing my arms. "It's just us."

"Mascara and blush were all I was gonna do," I tell him, giving him a look.

He grins. "That'll do."

I put on the minimal makeup and throw on a pair of leggings, pairing it with a brown nude crop fitted tank, a black, brown, and white flannel, unbuttoned, and my white boots. I then look in the mirror, touching up my curls and nodding at my appearance.

Mamas still got it.

Exiting the bedroom, I notice Joe sitting on the couch, scrolling social media as he waits for me.

"I'm ready," I tell him in a sing-song voice, grinning as he looks up, his brows raising.

"Damn," he says, standing and pushing his phone into his pocket.

"It's leggings and a flannel," I tell him, giving him a look.

He rolls his eyes. "Comfy and gorgeous as hell," he tells me, leaning down and giving me a quick kiss before motioning to the door. "Shall we?"

"We shall," I nod. "Where are we going?"

He grins mischievously as the hotel room door closes behind us. "Bowling."

"We're going bowling?" I ask, raising my eyebrows. "I've only ever been bowling once, and it was with you when we first started dating."

He chuckles, nodding. "I know, I remember."

"And that's what you want to do with our evening?"

He nods. "Yup. I mean, we're gonna do dinner too."

I raise my eyebrows again.

He smiles. "Dinner first, bowling later."

"I wanna bowl first," I complain.

"I thought you didn't want to bowl at all?" he asks, laughing.

"I don't but if we don't do it first I'm gonna think about how I'm going to have to the entire time we're at dinner!"

He grabs my hand, intertwining our fingers as the elevator starts to move. "Fine, bowling first, then dinner."

I grin, nodding. "Thank you."