fifty eight.

The further along I become in my pregnancy, the more Joe and I talk about leaving the areas that we're currently in, especially now that I know Jaclyn knows the area that we live in. New York has been a topic for a while now, letting go of our old condo and upgrading to a larger one with enough room for us, both kids and Jessica to live. But the more Joe brought up Miami, the more I realized I liked the idea. The beach, the weather, Disney near enough that we could go more often, and an overall fun place for us to raise our girls. Now, of course, we wouldn't be there all the time, but it would be nice to have a place there whenever we decided to go. That's our goal this week as we spend some time in sunny Florida. Not to mention my birthday being the day after tomorrow, I think we plan to do something to celebrate it, knowing Joe. I just hope it's nothing extraordinary. Simplicity is key these days. And honestly, it'll be kind of nice to celebrate away from either of our families. Kevin, Nick, and Frankie all assured us that they understand where we're coming from and agree that their mother needs to move on, but we also know how close they all are with her, and we can't help but wonder if they somewhat agree with her. Then again, we also spoke on how that thought may just be us overthinking the situation... and by us, I mean me, of course.

"Okay, baby, you ready?" Joe asks, raising his eyebrows at me as he enters the room.

I nod. "Yeah, I'm ready. Jess, you good?"

Jessica nods, sitting on the couch as Willa sleeps in the pack-and-play in our room.

"All good," she tells us, putting a thumb up.

"Alright, we'll be back in a few hours, we're just gonna tour some places, see if there's any we like," Joe tells her.

She laughs. "I look forward to whichever you guys choose."

We both let out small laughs before exiting the house, getting into the rental car, and making our way to the first property.

"I'm excited," I admit.

"Me too," he grins. "I wonder what Alice has in store for us."

I grin, looking out the window and enjoying the scenery until we pull up to the first home. "Wow."

"Yeah," Joe grins, getting out and opening my door for me.

"Hello!" Alice greets us, walking over.

"Hello, hello!" Joe grins. "How are you?"

"Good, and you?" she asks.

"We're doing pretty good, I think," he nods. "Alice, this is my wife, Addison."

"Hi, it's nice to meet you," I grin.

"You as well, congratulations, Joe told me the exciting news," she says, gesturing to my small bump.

"Thank you, we're excited."

"I'm sure," she smiles before gesturing to the house. "Shall we?"

"Absolutely," Joe nods, letting Alice lead me first with him following closely behind.

We walk through the hallways and stories, looking through the kitchen, dining room, and each bedroom, and then finish off outside, looking at the yard and pools along with the private dock.

(First Home: https://www.miamicondoinvestments.com/property/481-s-mashta-drive-key-biscayne-fl-33149-a11516945 ) 

"Shall we move on to the next property?" she asks after we had a small discussion, my concerns about the kitchen and lack of grassy yard taking the lead.

"I think so, yeah," Joe nods and we both get into the car again.

"Am I being too picky?" I ask.

He chuckles. "Baby, there's no being too picky. This is our home we're looking for."