twenty.

What if everything goes wrong? What if the photos turn out hideous? What if I say something that makes me sound really stupid? The possibilities of this going south are endless and if they do not only will I never get anywhere but the reputation of Joe and the Jonas Brothers as a whole is going to be absolutely ruined and then it'll all be my fault.

"Babe?"

"I change my mind; I don't want to do it," I tell him, frantically turning around to him.

He chuckles. "Something told me you were going through a spiral in that head of yours."

I sigh, pouting.

"What's wrong?" he asks, raising his brows now.

"I'm gonna be a disaster and then the whole world is gonna hate me and then hate you and then your career's gonna go down and the Jonas Brothers will be hated and then I ruined not only my life but your life and your brothers' lives and your whole family will hate me."

He nods. "Wow."

"Yeah," I sigh.

"Ready to listen now?" he asks.

"No."

"I'm gonna talk anyway, we're on a time crunch."

I roll my eyes.

"My love, no one is going to hate you. We're both doing this photoshoot and this interview together because you were nervous in the first place. You're going to do fine. They're literally going to talk to us about our relationship the entire time. I'll be with you the entire time."

"Promise?"

"I promise," he says, kissing my forehead.

"Okay, cause you're my safe place and if you're not with me I may have a mental breakdown."

He chuckles, nodding. "I know my love."

"Okay," I hop up, grinning. "I'm ready now."

He chuckles. "Let's head out then."

Before climbing into the car, I grab my water tumbler, my second cup of juice, my bag of popcorn, and my wallet, although I know I don't need it. I then walk out to the car, opening the passenger side door.

"Really babe?" Joe groans, taking both cups from me and putting them in the cup holders before grabbing my bag of popcorn. "Get in. Why do you have your wallet?"

"You never know when you'll need it."

"You don't though. You're with me and you know that I'm not going to let you buy anything, or-"

"Yes, I know you won't let me buy anything Joe, but I do know that I may need my ID in case we go out and I want a drink, or we God forbid get into an accident they'll need to ID me," I tell him as I put my seatbelt on.

He gives me a look.

"We're gonna be late," I say, grabbing my bag of popcorn and throwing a few pieces in my mouth.

He rolls his eyes at me, beginning to drive before reaching over, grabbing a few pieces of popcorn, and throwing them into his mouth.

I grin, knowing he's already becoming over his argument, and sip on my juice.

Once arriving, the two of us go through hair and makeup, most of the work being done to me as Joe already comes majority prepared. We do the photos first, Joe guiding me through, feeling my anxiety rise on multiple occasions and being sure to silently tell me with a gesture or a look that I'm safe and it's okay to relax. Before long, we take a short break, Joe gently pulling me to the side and placing a hand on each of my arms.