fifteen.

"I can't believe you're getting married in a week," Hope says, plopping onto the couch with a glass of wine in one hand and a plate of crackers and cheese in the other.

"Seriously, I'm so excited though," Victoria adds, sitting next to her and stealing a cracker off her plate.

"You think you guys are in shock? I'm in shock and I'm the one getting married."

The two of them giggle, finding my comment to be funnier than it should've been.

"So, wait, is Stella coming?" Victoria asks.

I nod. "Yeah, Stella will be here in like an hour, she said her class ran late."

"Oh okay, good. Is anyone else coming?" Hope asks.

"Yeah, Dani and Pri will be here in the morning. They're taking the first flight in the morning. They wanted to give the OG group one night just us."

"That was sweet of them," Hope grinned.

"Yeah, but we love Dani and Pri! They could've come tonight!"

"I know, I tried to tell them, but they insisted," I reply, grinning.

"Okay, okay, so what's the plan for tonight then? Since it's just to OGs," Victoria asks.

"I don't know I was thinking we could tell embarrassing stories of the bride."

"No, no, no, that's something we do with her new going-to-be sisters-in-law," Victoria interrupts.

"Oh, you're right," Hope says, tapping her chin with her finger. "Okay so then maybe instead of that we just sit around and watch some of our favorite movies we watched together as kids. You know, the few David would allow her to see."

"Oh, I love that idea!" Victoria squeals.

"You know what? That sounds perfect. I say when Stella gets here we go out all together and get snacks and junk, maybe a pizza or two, and then come back here and spend the night doing that," I smile widely.

The two agree and while we wait for Stella to arrive, the three of us take turns showering and changing into more comfortable clothes considering we were sitting in jeans and tees. Sweats were my look for the rest of the weekend, and no one will convince me otherwise.

"She's here! Victoria yells from the front door, Stella giggling while coming further into the apartment.

"Hi!" Stella grins, hugging everyone.

"If you wanna take a shower I would go ahead and do that and then when you're ready we're gonna go out and get snacks and food and then come back here and watch movies that we used to watch together when we were kids," I inform her.

"Oh, yay! I don't need a shower, I got one before I left for class. But, what about Dani and Pri?"

"They're not coming till tomorrow morning," Hope grins.

"Oh, then I say we just head out to the store!"

"To the store!" Victoria exclaims, skipping to the front door.

Rolling my eyes at them, I follow the three of them, locking the door behind us.

Settling back in at the house almost two hours later with chips, popcorn, cookies, cakes, ice cream, and pizza, we throw the frozen pizza in the oven and settle on some chips to start with while beginning the first movie.

Meanwhile, Joe, Nick, Kevin, and a few of Joe's friends find themselves surrounded by loud music, a lot of booze, and shouting from all angles, drunk and having the time of their lives.

"Wait, are we going on the boat tonight? Nick asks Kevin while leaning against a wall nearby.

"No that's tomorrow!" Kevin says chuckling.

"Damn!" Nick yells, shaking his head.

The next day, the girls are awoken in a pile on the living room floor, bowls of chips and popcorn sitting half empty on the coffee table, empty ice cream bowls, and cups of soda and water filling the rest of the space.

Another three knocks.

"What is that?" Hope groans.

"What time is it?" Victoria says.

My hand exits the warmth of the blanket and grabs my phone, allowing me to look at the time on my phone.

"Shit!" I say, standing up and running over to the front door before opening it to reveal Dani and Pri. "Good morning!"

"Rough night?" Dani laughs.

"Looks like it," Pri jokes, glancing around me.

"We stayed up watching movies and passed out in the living room."

They laugh again, coming into the house and setting their things in the bedroom.

"Well, we were hoping we could all go out and get breakfast," Danielle mentions.

"But by the time we clean this up it'll be more like brunch," Priyanka continues.

"Hey, I've never been to brunch," Stella says with a smile.

"Yeah, that sounds like fun," Victoria grins.

"I want a mimosa," Hope says dreamily.

Everyone looks at me.

I shrug. "I'm down for brunch."

They nod and we start to clean, getting everything picked up pretty quickly with it being the six of us.

"Okay, let's all get ready, and then we'll head out. No need to dress up, we'll just find a cute little place and head there," Danielle says, grabbing her phone and starting to search for places.

I get dressed first, putting on some jeans and a top with converse and light makeup, nothing major. The other girls begin getting ready while I sit with Dani and Pri, grinning at both of them.

"I'm really excited you are here. I still can't believe I'm getting married, let alone the fact that I'm getting married next weekend."

"Believe it, girl," Dani grins. "You are happy though, right? To be getting married."

"Absolutely," I nod. "I can't wait to be Joe's wife. That's the one thing I know I'm ready for. Everything else is a mystery. But that? That I'm good with."

The two of them smile in approval yet keep quiet.

Once all of us are ready, we head out to a small place Danielle was able to find, food on most of our minds while the idea of mimosas is taking over Hope's.

I can't believe it. This is really my last weekend unmarried. 

***

yes, i know it's short. 

yes, i am very sorry.

yes, i know i've been gone a LONG ass time. 

yes, I am very sorry for that too. 

i don't have an excuse other than being busy and depression setting in so I can't really say anything else aside from that. 

I'm going to try really hard to keep updating, I promise. 

all my love,

shan:)