sixty one.

"We have a house!"

"We have a house?!"

"We have a house!" Joe smiles, clapping his hands together as he enters the playroom, Jessica and I sitting on the floor while Willa plays.

"I dada," she says, waving.

"Hi princess," he smiles at her, making her giggle, before turning back to me. "Daniel said the keys are in his hands. We have a new house in LA. I've already talked to the guys and they're going to do the renovations this week so I'm gonna have our things brought in this weekend and we'll be good to get to the house by the ninth."

"Which is perfect because it gives Nick and Pri enough time to settle in at home before we go meet their little girl."

He grins, sitting on the floor with us. "I know, I'm so glad they were finally able to bring her home."

I nod. "So, maybe now that we have pretty much everything set up and ready here, we should go and stop in New York, set things up at the new place there, and then we can head back to LA."

Joe nods. "That sounds good."

"Jess?" I ask, looking over.

She nods. "Yeah, I'm down for whatever."

"Okay, then that's the plan. We'll leave tomorrow or the day after?"

"We can do tomorrow," he shrugs. "What all do we need to get ready in New York?"

"Everything," I tell him, laughing lightly. "Willa's room, baby's room, our bedroom, Jess's room. The center parts of the house don't need a lot, they already have the furniture."

Joe nods. "Sounds good."

Later in the evening, Joe and I find ourselves sitting on the couch, Jess already in bed and Willa sleeping soundlessly in her crib.

"We officially own three houses," I say, laughing lightly.

Joe nods, grinning. "That we can go to whenever we want."

"The Jersey house?"

"Sold," he nods.

"We are in good shape, Mr. Jonas."

"We're getting there, Mrs. Jonas," he chuckles.

I grin, laughing lightly, my hand rubbing my belly instinctively.

"She kicking?" he asks.

I nod. "Yep."

He grins, leaning down. "Hi princess, it's been a little bit since daddy talked to you like this. We've been busy."

I laugh lightly, shaking my head at him.

He grins. "See, me and your mama are trying to get things ready for you. We've been moving around, buying stuff, trying to spend time with your big sister... Mommy's got so many great ideas for your room and everything. We are so excited to meet you. That being said, though, wait a bit to come meet us... we're excited to meet you, but we want you to cook a little longer first. We've got some things to finish getting ready for you. Okay, there's nothing else I want to say other than I love you and your mommy loves you, and yeah." He sits back up, grinning cheesily at me.

"I've always loved when you did that."

He raises his brows. "Even with Willa?"

I nod. "Yeah. It was one of the only things I loved about pregnancy, but yes."

He smiles. "Why?"

I grin, letting out a breath and shaking my head. "I don't know. I think maybe it's just the fact that although Willa wasn't here yet you were still talking to her and showing interest in her and being a dad. But I don't know. It's just something that I loved that you put your energy into and made sure was a part of our routine."