-Preveiw-

Rose's POV

I sit scribbling in my notebook during the most boring lecture in history, Human bio. Mr Lee is the worst most boring teacher in history it's always blah blah this blah blah that.

*BANG!* My ears ring at the sound of gun shots and screams. I sigh, destruction is heard all though out campus. The lock down sirens begin to chime and everyone gets to safety underneath their desks well everyone except me. I grab my things and make my way to the door, once he's got me no one else will get hurt. The whole world doesn't have to deal with him because of me.

"Rose?! What are you doing your only going to get yourself hurt!" Mr Lee yells over the chaos that's happening outside but I ignore him and make my way out to see the one and only Ace Romano standing in the middle of campus guns raised above his head anger plastered on his face. "ROSE!! WHERE AR-" he begins but stops mid sentence as he sees me " I thought I told you to leave me alone!" I say walking towards him "and I thought I told you you're mine. My property. And no-one touches what's mine" "Why must you make such a big deal over everything" "Because, Bella, you're mine and if I didn't what would you have to remember me by?"

***
What do you think will happen next?? Comment xx thank you for picking my story :)