-44- Answers

Please bare with me, this story is going through a lot of editing to make it make more sense. All your questions will be answered soon. If not - don't be afraid to comment <3 I read every single one.

Rose is barely even awake as I place in my bath tub and gently scrub off the dirt and the grime and the blood and the torcher she has received

I can't imagine what he put her through.
Michael fucking Mitchells.

His hands on my Rose. I'm going to cut his fucking hands off. I swear to god if I ever end up in the presence of that horrible man again (and I'll make sure I do) I'm going to put him though a thousand times worse whatever he put my Rose through.

She's traumatized. She has barely spoken a word since I found her in the shower, replying with simple nods and shakes of her head.
"Would you like to stay in the tub for a while longer or do you want me to take you to your bed?" I ask her once her skin is yet again clean.

Minus some bruising. Fucker.

"Bed." Her weak voice says just below a whisper, I almost missed it. Lifting her up I remove her from the bath and place her frail body upon the bathroom bench wrapping a towel around her while I got retrieve some clothes for her to wear.

When I return she's in the exact same position I left her in, I help her get dry and dress her in her favourite set of  pijamas. Once again I'm lifting her, holding her close to my body and squeezing her to my body tightly.

When we arrive in the designated quarters I place her under the covers tucking her in and making sure she is comfortable before turning to leave. A small hand around my wrist stops me.

"Stay." She looks at me with those sweet eyes, how could I possibly say no? I slide into the bed next to my Rose and cradle her up to my chest stroking her slightly damp hair until she falls asleep peacefully on top of me.

My Rose. My poor Rose. Don't  you worry your pretty little mind...

***

"Where is he?" I almost spit at Jay (My private investigator) as I shove my way into his office.
"Last known location - his penthouse at his own fucking hotel,
How original.
-"seen surpassing security after fleeing his ball"
"Pussy. Doesn't even give a shit about his own daughters safety." I run a hand along my face, the few day old stubble feeling rough and prickly after not shaving.

"Can we get confirmation footage from inside?"
"We haven't been able to get in. Heavy fire walls and even if we could it would only be for a few seconds before the system is overrun."
I hum in thought.
"Ok. Keep working. I expect progress tonight." He nods and returns to tapping on his keyboard quickly.