-45- Petal

"Rose?" I soft knock of the bed room door

"Petal it's only me, the others have gone out. May I come in?" Her voice is so soft and gentle, so calm and strong. I wish I was like that.

I raise from the bed for the first time in what feels like days but is probably merely an hour, wordlessly opening the door to let Eden in.

"How are you doing petal?" her hand lightly squeezes my shoulder.
"As good as I can be I guess." Speaking hurts my throat, my voice is coarse and grainy.
Eden lets out a small laugh.
"Still got your spark." She smiles
"I could have died Eden!"
"I know." Eden pulls me into a comforting embrace.

"I'm so sorry we didn't protect you. This will never EVER happen again I promise." I respond with nothing but a weak smile.
"Ace has gone with the others to see Arthur."
"My dad?!" I reply as I perk up almost instantly
"They think he might have answers for what tf is actually going on. Did you know she existed- your ??? Twinn?? Dopleganger?? What ever the fuck she is." A simple shake of my head.

"Well, um idk babes. Ace will sort this out trust me. In the mean time, you smell like shit! Shall we go get you cleaned up?"
"You mean-
"Don't worry petal, you're strong enough you don't need me." She laughs.
"Can you..?" My sentence drift off.
"Of course." She gives me a soft smile.

Eden helps me out of bed and assists me as we walk to the ensuite bathroom.
"Bath?" She asks, nodding towards the tub.
"Shower??" I rebound. I've had far to many baths lately I need to regain my strength, I hate having to constantly rely on everyone.

"Let's do it. Think you can stand by yourself?" I nod letting go of her support. I'm weak, it takes a second before I am stable enough that Eden  stops supporting me fully.
"There we gooo! You're not all lost." Her praise makes me feel a strange way, I kind of like it.

"Stay right here babe. Hold onto the counter if you need I'm just going to turn the shower on so it can warm up." She explains what she's doing in a way that makes me feel so cared for.

As she turns her back to me and makes her way into the shower a small smile, a genuine smile pulls at my lips. She's so kind. I stare at the floor, leaning slightly against the bathroom bench slightly zoning out thinking about how she always looks out for me.

"Is that a smile I see??" I can hear the smile in her voice but I can't break out of my stare.
"Earth to Rose!! Cmon do you want me to help you get undressed? We are wasting water here!" I finally look up at her and give a small nod.

Slowly and carefully she gently helps me remove my clothing piece by piece until there is nothing left but my underwear. She lets out a deep breath as her eyes scan over my body.
"Do you want me to wait outside?" She asks, slightly tilting her head.

I shake my head in response.
"I don't-" I take a deep breath in fighting away tears. "I don't want to be alone. I don't mind if you see." She grins.
"Just don't get too carried away." I laugh slightly.

Shortly after she joins me laughing.
"There's my Rose petal. I knew you were still in there." She strips me of my clothes before guiding me into the warm water, distancing herself no further then the shower entrance.

The shower is separated by a half wall that's covered with white tile, she leans against it with her arms crossed in front of her as she keeps a close eye on me.

"Uhh E?"
"What's wrong babe?" Her eyes change slightly, to a more worried inquisitive expression.
"The soap. I don't know if I can lift my arms high enough to reach the shelf." I cringe at myself and let my eyes fall to the floor, the thought of having someone constantly needing to help me is so irritating.

When I move my eyes to look back at her she's removing her top swiftly, she then moved to unbutton her jeans.
"No looking." She commands and I turn my head away a little too fast and pull a muscle in my neck. 

"Careful." She's behind me. So close I can feel the heat from her body. Her arm reaches around me and plucks the loofa from where it's hanging on its hook. I hear her lace it in soap before she silently and gently grabs my arm moving it away from my body and lathering me in the soap.

She washes me in silence from behind, I almost loose myself in the softness of her touch.
"Is it ok if I wash your hair? It's kinda gross."
I nod. She takes presses a switch so the water stops flowing from above and rather from a smaller hand held shower head that she holds close to my scalp as she washes me.

The thought of being washed by another person is so mundane but intimate at the same time. I can't help the butterflies that come to my stomach as she brushes her fingers through my hair, massaging my scalp. The feeling is so nice I can't help but let out a small groan.

"Keep making sounds like that, and I might not be able to control myself." She says in a low voice close to my ear. The place between my legs gets a little too excited at the threat.

I think about what might happen at the possibility I do let another moan out, maybe a slightly more sexual moan.

"Petal." Her hand grips my hair sharply.
"Don't even think about it, you are in no such condition for the things you are dreaming about." She warns before continuing my hair.

A slight grin once again pulls at my face and all weakness leaves my body when I let out another, more seductive, long moan, pressing my back against Eden's front.

I hear a low chuckle, too deep to be from the woman behind me and whip my head towards the entrance.
"I see my little pricepessa has got her flare back." It's Ace. He leans against the wall of the shower in the same way Eden did not long ago.
"Hey, don't stop on account to me I was quite enjoying myself." He shrugs. I notice small splatters of red on his clothes.

"Actually I was just finishing up." Eden winks. She turns off the shower with and arm remaining around me for support before she guided me into Ace's hold and struts off.

All I see is her wet hair dripping along her bare back and her naked ass swaying as she walks away, I stare at her wondering how one person can possess so much confidence.

"Want to tell me what the hell that was Mi Amore??" Ace questions a finger on my chin tilting it towards him to direct my attention away from the door way Eden just exited through.

"I- uhh..."

***
(Not edited yet)
The tension between Eden and Rose is getting thicker. How long until one of them snaps?

A/n - welcome back everyone it's been a while :) I need opinions - I have scenes with Ace and Rose and other characters, short little out takes and one shots. Should I post them?? Or wait until the story is finished??

(Which might take a while at this rate)

I love you all!! Please never stop commenting!!
-Lex <3