-3- Pretty lady

I wait anxiously outside of a very fancy restaurant waiting for him

I wait anxiously outside of a very fancy restaurant waiting for him. I don't even know why I'm here, he probably invited me as a joke.

Before worry completely consumes me I feel strong arms snake around my waist. "Mi Amore I have been waiting inside for you, what are you doing out here?" Escaping from his grip I follow him inside feeling completely underdressed in my little periwinkle coloured dress.

***

She's perfect

She's perfect. Her honey brown hair out loose, her periwinkle dress hugging her hips perfectly. Fuck, I love that colour on her.

Pulling out her chair for her, she sits and crosses one leg over the other, her dress slightly rides up revealing more of her gorgeous leg although seeming slightly uncomfortable. Calling over the waiter, I ask for a table slightly more private and she leads us out the back where it's a lot less busy. My Rose relaxes a touch.

"What can I get for you m'lady? And can I say that dress looks out standing on you" the waiter flirts. I give him the darkest glare.  So dark it could dampen the sun.
"Umm just the pasta is ok thank you."
He nods writing something down.
"And for you sir? What can I get you?."He asks slightly looking at me but returning his gaze to my Rose. "A new waiter." I mumble under my breath, she chuckles at that but he doesn't hear.
"I'll have the same as my lady thanks." Emphasising the word my hinting for him to back the fuck off.
"And bring us a bottle of your finest wine."
"I'll be right back with your order sir." He scatters off.

"So, how long have you been working at the bar?" I ask Rose, well aware of the answer. 3 months 2 weeks and 4 days.
"About 3 months. I haven't seen you around much, do you come in often?"
"Yeah but mostly just for meetings in the back rooms."
Our conversation is interrupted by the waiter serving our food. "Your fettuccine, and our finest wine, Barolo, sir."
That will have to do, I guess. I pour us both a glass. "Oh no, I don't drink wine. Thank you though." She's so polite
"Oh. What would you prefer Mi Amore?"
"A cocktail? I don't have too much money on me though."
"Who said anything about money? Take this shit away and bring us two margaritas" I look to her for approval, she nods. "That will be all."
"I shouldn't drink too much, I'm working tomorrow for most of the day."
"I know"