-47- Mission

*One week later*

*One week later*

"Are you sure you're up for this Mi Amore? I can sent Juliette in, just say the words-
"Ace! I'm fine. I can do this trust me. Besides it's exciting!! I'm actually on like a proper mission."
"Well not quite."
"Shhhhhhh" she shushes me. "Don't ruin the fun."

As I walk into the cafe I spot my father sitting by himself at the corner table with nothing but a simple coffee. The nerves finally hit me when I realise what's actually going on. I'm going to be talking to my father, the same father who's black and white ball I disrupted bombed and then fled. 

"You're Juliette Mi Amore. Not rose, stop stressing." Ace says in my ear.
"And don't fucking call him dad, he hates that shit." Juliette joins him.
"We have eyes on you from every angle Diaz, nothing will go unnoticed."

Right.

"Hello Father." I announce approaching him from behind. His head whips around.
"Juliette." A simple acknowledgement. I nod and take a seat in front of him, signalling for the waiter.

"You're doing good love, keep it up." I hear him once again in my ear, fighting the urge to blush or react in any way. I can't blow this for everyone.
"I'll just have a wa-
"Don't order basic shit. Gin, dry. On the rocks." Juliette interrupts.
- a gin, dry. On the rocks, thanks." I try not to cringe at the fact that I just ordered straight gin.

"What is it you wanted to discuss?" My father gets straight to the point.
"Mother died? Correct?"
"Yes." A simple response
"You said in a fire, at the barn? Was it?"
"Stupid woman killed herself. What's your point?"
"And," I pause "I had no other family?"
"Besides ur uncle, no."

Uncle?

"Gin, on the rocks." The waiter returns with my drink and I eye it down choosing not to take a sip just yet.
"What is the point of this conversation Juliette? You better not be wasting my time."
His tone gets angrier and more hushed when he says the second part. I hear Ace make a sound of disapproval in my ear.

"I just -  um"
"Arthur? Is that you??" A voice interrupts us. It's an old man I don't recognise, he claps my father on the back like an old friend.
"Hello Victor." My father greets him.
"And who's this pretty lady?" Victor gestures to me.

"None of your fucking business." Ace mutters under his breath.
"My daughter, Juliette."
"Ahhh Juliette, so lovely to finally meet you. Mind if I join you?"
"Well we are kind of-
"Not at all! Pull up a chair." I am interrupted once again. That gin is looking awful nice right now.

The two men burst into conversations about work stuff and stocks and shit I couldn't give two fucks about.
"Hey guys, are you ready to place your food orders? Or should I give you some more time to look over the menu?"
"Yes. I'll take the lobster thanks." Victor says without even glancing at a menu. There aren't even any menus on the table. Huh?
"I'm alright for now." My father states.
"And for the lady?" The waiter turns to me.
"Uhh I'll have hmm..
"She'll just have a salad. That's all. Off you go."
And just when I thought I couldn't dislike this man any more.

I'm not in a salad mood.
I take a large mouthful of the gin and try my best not to pull a face. That's awful.
"Mi Amore, excuse yourself to the bathroom. We need to re-group." Ace says in my ear.

"Excuse me." I get up and almost run to the bathroom, I find Juliette and Eden waiting for me I there.
"What the fuck are you doing?!" Juliette starts.
"Careful firecracker." Eden warns in a voice so calm it's almost scary.

"Victor has compromised our mission, this man being present is going to fuck over any chance of us getting information from your father." Eden recites.
"You need to cut this lunch short, tell him something has come up and wink so he gets the hint it's something important. Then leave. Ace will be out the front in exactly two minutes."
Juliette finishes

"But I-
"Petal." Eden cuts in again. "It's over. Let's go."
She ushers me back out the door, towards the table where my father and his new friend are sitting.
"I can't stay. Something important has come up." I make sure to catch my father's eye and wink like Juliette told me.

"I see. I'll see you next time Juliette." He nods goodbye. How nice. I want to roll my eyes.
"I hope to see you again gorgeous." Victor takes my hand and places a kiss on the back.
"Ciao." I say before making my way to the door where Ace should be waiting.

Ciao? Fuck I hope that didn't blow my cover.

I spot one of Ace's cars almost immediately and head straight for it. The second I slide into the passenger seat he hands me some hand sanitiser.
"I saw that mangled old man kiss your hand Mi Amore. Wash them." He growls, starting up the engine.

"And if I don't?" I tilt my head at him like a puppy.
"How about I take my belt and restrain those pretty hands so you don't get that man's germs all over my fucking car... And then once we get home I can show you what you really should be using those hands for. How's that sound?"

I roll my eyes at him, trying to hide the fact that my face is probably bright red, and ignore the throbbing between my legs as I apply the hand sanitiser.

"There you go. That wasn't so hard was it love?" He taunts, followed by a deep chuckle as he places his hand on my thigh pulling them apart, preventing me from squeezing them together...

"I- uhh ... sorry if I ruined the mission."
"Baby, that old fat ugly man ruined it."
"Do you think you used enough mean words."
"Oh baby, there are way worse words I can use to describe that pathetic waste of air."

"You really don't like him, huh?"
"He touched what's mine." He growls.
"Let's get you home."

***
Not edited yet <3
Guess who's back!! Back again!!
Meeee
I've been so unmotivated but hopefully more updates soon!! Lmk what you think babes!!
<<33