-46- Mitchells

"He should be just in there

"He should be just in there." Juliette states confidently pointing towards an office door.
I waste no time barging it open and I see the man I've been searching for shoot his head up from whatever work he was doing and rolls in his wheel chair around the desk trying to make his way to the exit.

"Micheal." I greet, my expression plain as I stand in his way. My gaze falls to his legs, his legs wrapped up and rested neatly in his pathetic wheelchair.

I'm so proud of her.

"How did you find me?" He's ecstatic, he tries to lunge at me from where he sits in his stupid chair. Only to fail and fall to the ground in pain at my feet. I watch as he pathetically pulls himself up back into his chair like a useless little toddler. His expression sour like an angry toddler too.

"Are you done?" I bore. I stand before him with my hands lazily placed in my pockets.
"You- It's you're fault I'm like this!! I don't know how but it is!! JULI-
"I'm going to stop you right there." I interrupt him and he sputters random sounds at me in response.

"I have three points so listen carefully I should hope not to repeat myself." I pause.
"It matters not how I found you Micheal, but what I do want you to know is that you will be suffering a great deal for what you did to my Rose." I take a breath. I circle his wheelchair with long confident strides.
"You're ro-

"You have been off my radar for so fucking long and now that I finally have you I hope you plan on savouring these last few moments of day light that you have left."
"Wha-

" And finally, I come to my last point Micheal Myer Mitchells. Your so called soldier, Juliette was not the one who shot you, but in-fact it was her one and only twin sister and my dear wife-to-be Rose mother fucking Diaz. Daughter of Arthur Nelson. Ring any bells?" I taunt

"But how-
"But but how?" Interrupt him again mocking him, leaning down before him so my eyes meet his level.
"I assume you got the two mixed up and captured Rose due to nothing but the pure ignorance and idiocy of none other then dear Harold. His love for Juliette failed to help him in the brain cells department and I assume it's him I am to blame for her capture and yet also her escape."

"Love? What are you talking about?!"
"You are so blind Micheal. You don't even know what's happening in your very own establishment. So blind in-fact that you didn't even realise everyone that works for you doesn't even hold the slightest bit of loyalty. Do you know how easy it was to get in here? I don't know why it took me so long to find you, you're a sham."

He's dumbfounded. He has no words to speak.
Which is rare.
" Oh I am going to have so much fun with you."
"Just kill me!" He begs. "I'm practically useless anyway. In this stupid fucking chair. You're stupid fucking wife-

My hand wraps around his throat tightly, cutting off any form of oxygen he might if had.
"NEVER insult my wife. Especially not to my face. I'm not going to kill you Mitchells. You are going to be suffering for a long LONG time. Especially after that comment.

I release his throat harshly and his head tips back as he tries to catch his breath.
"See you on the other side." I make my way to the door where my two new acquaintances are.
"Go ham kids." They look to each other before rushing into the room.

I hear a sound of shock before shortly after the sound of Micheal groaning in pain.
Stupid man.
I walk down the hall leaving them to get revenge on the man who captured and tortured them. My men will be here shortly to pick up his remains and put them back together before I have the chance to rip him apart once again.

***

"Arthur isn't someone you meet casually. Last time I saw him I practically blew up his party and kidnapped his daughter."

We sit around my dining room table discussing how the fuck we can get to Arthur.

"I could just bomb the place and barge in?" I offer up casually, getting sick of all their stupid "peace keeper" options.
"Yeah and then we would all be dead on the spot." Juliette retorts.
"Ace. Arthur is literally my father, I had dinner with him like last week. Just let me talk to him and we can have a civil conversation."She says.
"Oh yeah," I quip "Hi Arthur, Im banging one of your daughters and I just found out there's a second one... what the fuck is up with that."

Harold spits out his water mid sip, getting it all over my wooden table. I give him a glare.
"Uh sorry. Paper towel? Where are the paper towels?" He blurts.
"Kitchen." A one word answer. He hurries out of the room towards the kitchen.

"How do I know you wont stab be in the back, betray me and form alliances against me with him. Hm?" I taunt the girl before me.
"I'll let you mic me up, track me, whatever you want." She's too eager.
"What exactly are you getting out of this, miss Juliette..?"
"A nice place to stay?" She gives me the puppy eyes and a pout.

A nice place to stay. Yeah get fucked.

"Sure."
"Too easy." She sees right though me.
"Rose can mask as me, then if things go wrong you can't strand me with him."
"No. Absolutely not."
"Well I guess we don't have a deal then." The fake pout returns for a re-run just as Harold returns to clean up his mess.

"Let us stay here, Rose will pose as me and I will make sure everything runs as smooth as butter," once again she pouts "Acey."
I glare, she holds her hand out non-verbally asking if we have a deal.
"Don't call me that." I take her hand and shake it firmly once.
"You have until 3pm tomorrow. I expect a fully organised lunch with Arthur for a week from now."
"You got it boss." She holds her hand to her forehead saluting me before I leave her and Harold behind.

I have way better things to do.

***
Not Edited

Hi sluts x plz comment things you want to see happen, I know quite are few of you are anticipating more smut and trust me, with time it's cumming ;)
Ily -Lex