-22- Fuck-ups

I sit at the table with several people I don't recognise, one of the men I know as Alec

I sit at the table with several people I don't recognise, one of the men I know as Alec. He was there when I was taken hostage in ?one of? Aces houses. I'm not quite sure how many houses he has or if that was even his house.

It shocks me how little I actually know about this man. He just happens to know everything about me, he saved my life, he just knows.

He knows.

"So uhh that guy you were after. Did you uhhh... catch him?? Or what ever you were trying to do??" I ask my question to anyone and everyone who could possibly have an answer but I keep my gaze pointed at Ace.

"What are you talking about Mi Amore?"
"Uhh when we were at the shops- the call and"
"The call? Did you hear that?"
"No uhh I was just saying you know the um"
I stuff my face full of the food from my plate.
"Don't lie Mi Amore, not with everyone here. I know you could hear why else's would you ask?"

"I- um there was just-"
"MI AMORE!" He interrupts and everyone stops what they are doing scared of their leader. Scared of what he can do.
"Drop it ok. We can talk about it when everyone is gone." He sighs.
"But is he- like"
"He's fine love, ok? We have him in one of the  wear houses, he's alive. Happy?"
"Yeah. sorry." I look down and try not to say anything for the rest of dinner.

" I look down and try not to say anything for the rest of dinner

"E, can you take Diaz to her room or something. Keep her entertained we need to talk about...  work." She nods and locks eyes with her before nodding towards the exit, they both get up and Rose follows her out.
"Where are we-"
"Shhhhhhh my room darling."

"Ok boys, what have we got."
"Nothing all to interesting on our end sir, everything is well." One of my men state.
"Dan?" I question. Dan always seems to have issues with his branch, I'm not entirely sure how he's still alive.

"uhhh well there's a eenie-weenie tiny problem."
"Ok. Stop milking it, what's happened. Oh and I want the truth this time Dan, you're on thin ice incase you aren't aware. We can't keep having these issues."
"It's shipment 1467-1494 sir. They are gone."
"How the FUCK did you loose so much?! YOU FUCKING NITWIT." I take my gun from my suit pocket and shoot a hole straight through his head.

"Alec, you're in charge of his base now. Find my shit and kill anyone who gets in the way. You are dismissed." He nods and exits promptly.

"Anyone else got anything to tell me?!" They all stay silent, their eyes trained on the plates that fill my table. My table that now has blood splattered on it, fucks sake.
"TYRONE?!" I blare, fed up with this meeting already.

"Yes sir!?" He stands. His hands stuck to his sides like a bloody soldier.
"Your reports!?"
"4 men dead in crossfire sir. 6 successful trades. $15,170,900 gained this week. $6,000 lost due to a new recruit fucking things up. They were dealt with, bullet in the chest Sir."

"Good. You can go, bring Mari " I nudge my head towards him and he stands "and go train the shit out of those newbies. I don't want to hear about anymore fuck ups ok? Train them until they fucking bleed and if they do so much as complain or shed a single tear shoot them. There's no room for weakness here. GO."

I let out a deep sigh, my eyes make their way to the body slouched at my dinner table. Fuck sake. "DARCY! Clean that mess up. Call a crew or whatever. The rest of you get the fuck out of my house, we are done. Email me you're reports and there better not be anymore fuck ups you hear me?!"
"YES SIR." They all day in unison.
"Good. Now get out of my face."
I sigh again. Tired of all this shit.

***

I find the girls in Eden's room, snuggled up in her bed with way too many pillows and blankets. They are watching a movie, to entertained to even notice I've arrived.

I stand there and take in my girls, all cuddled up together hypnotised by the movie in front of them. Their hands bunched together as they gasp in fear of what is to happen next.

"AHEM." I clear my throat, which causes Rose to scream and straighten up Edens hand falling upon her thigh to comfort her.
"What do you want boof head? Cant you see we are trying to watch a movie here?!" Eden practically yells at me.
"Watch it. I came to see what you guys where doing. Meeting finished early, or something to that sense."
"Who now?" She knows instantly.
"Dan. Lost 23 bloody shipments."
"23?! How does he fuck up that bad??"

Rose's attention is once again on the tv, I step into the room more approaching the bed and finally get a good look at what they are watching. 'Pride & prejudice' Of course, Rose's favourite.

"Scooch over a tad Darling." She does exactly as I say, her eyes not leaving the screen for a single second. "Good girl." I whisper as I climb into the bed with them, taking of my shoes and suit jacket and dumping them on the floor, my gun making a loud thud which gets Rose's attention.

🔥

"What was that?" She says leaning over me trying to get a good look at what made the thud. Her hands rest on my thighs, a little too close to where they shouldn't be.

"Don't worry about it Mi Amore."
"But I wanna know!" She whines trying to lean over more and more her hands moving further and further towards my crotch and she's not even aware of what she's doing.

"Mi Amore." I warn. "Don't start something you can't finish." She looks up confused, making eye contact with me and once again I flick my eyes towards my hard cock right next to where her hands lie. She immediately pulls them away and blushes.

"Oh I uh I didn't mean to- i mean... I just wanted to see. It was an accident I swear."
"What was an accident? The placement of your hands or causing me to have an erection hm?"
"The- uh- my hands." Was all she could manage to get out. The little thing stutters when she's nervous, guess that's something we should work on.

"Aw you getting all shy and clammy Petal? Do Ace's words make you blush huh?" Eden joins in patronising my little Rose. "Does he make you wet petal? Seeing him all hard?" She's now pressed up behind her, her hands snake around her hips as I sit up and give her a slight warning glare.

I will admit I don't mind Eden, she's absolutely gorgeous if you ask me but I don't ever think anything would happen between us. Rose, on the other hand, she loves her. I won't lie her words make my dick strain even worse than before, her vocabulary - so erotic.

"Not so confident now? Where's the girl who strutted into the kitchen wearing nothing but lingerie huh? Where's she gone?" I tease.
"Aw cmon Ace, you're making her blush." She pouts, faking sympathy for the girl between us.
"Don't want to start something you can't finish Ace, your words." She winks and as Rose giggles her hand finds it's way to her ass giving it a hard spank which causes her to bite her lip.

"Ohh, do you like that Rose? Do you like being spanked?" I taunt and Eden does it again. This time she makes a small little sound similar to a grunt mixed with a whine as she nods her head slightly.

"Words Love."
"Yes sir."

***
Not edited
Once I get to 2k reads I'll post the next chapter <3 ily 🤟