-31- Sir 🔥

"My first what now?" She questioned trying to free her soaked body from my grip only for me to tighten it.

"Punishment Darling. You've been very bad."
"So what? You gonna spank me and put me in the corner??"
"Yeah something like that." I say carrying her towards my favourite room in this house.
"What? I'm not five!!" She whines trying to wiggle free.

"Stop that."
"Stop what?" She acts all innocent freezing for a second before pounding me with her arms and legs.
"You're going to have to try harder than then that if you want to get free." She goes limp yet again as we enter the room.

I toss her down onto the bed before climbing on top of her pinning her wrists above her head, my knees on either side of her legs trapping her in.

"Now, how about that punishment huh?"
"Wait what? I thought you were joking?"
"One thing you should learn, darling, is that I'm not much of a joker. I also never lie."

I get up from on top of her, standing before her. Grabbing her waist again I pull her so that her legs are off the bed and then I flip her and her beautiful ass is on display.

"I'm going to spank you 20 times. You're going to count. If you fuck up, we start again. Got it?"
"Yes." She says quietly suddenly submitted to me.

"Yes what?"
"Huh?"
"Never mind, we'll work on that. Ready?" She nods and slide her pants down so her ass is on full display for me. Her pink thong framing it nicely. I look up to see Rose's face as red as a tomato yet, she doesn't fight back or try to resist.

She likes it rough.

Rubbing her ass gently I prep it for the first smack. I bring my hand down not gently but not super hard either. She yelps.
"One." She breathes "Thank you sir."

I never said anything about thanking me?

The words rolling off her tongue make my dick strain against my boxers. I bring my hand down three times in a row and she counts them all perfectly.

"Four. Thank you sir."

Fuck. This girl.

***

I watch Rose wince as she sits down, her face scrunches as she's reminded of the punishment I gave her a couple of hours ago. Her expression pulls a grim smirk across my face as her eyes lock with mine.

A couple of minutes into dinner our conversation is paused by the sound of the door opening and closing followed by the clicking of heels as this mystery person struts down the hall to where we are seated, eating the feast my chef prepared for us.

Eden shoots me a questioning look as her hand rests bellow her skirt where she has throwing blades strapped to her thigh. My hand grips the handle of my gun ready to shoot whatever intruder decided to interrupt our meal.

"A? Baby? Where are you?." An all too familiar squeaky voice shrieks. Eden glares at me, tilting her head in question and then flicking her eyes towards Rose who sits and continues her dinner. My focus turns back to Eden who is giving me a look that says what the fuck she's right here?! She referring to Rose.

Our non-verbal conversation is cut short when a particular girls hands cover my eyes.
"Guess who??" I didn't need to guess. I could recognise that squeaky voice and sharp heel anywhere.

"What are you doing here Victoria?" I sigh.
"I thought you might like a little visit? You haven't called in a while and I didn't want you to be under-stimulated." Her hands slide their way down my chest getting a good feel of what she's missing out on due to the piece of cotton that covers my front.

She moves from behind me to my side as her hands continue making their way down, towards my crotch.
"Victoria. Don't. I have company." I warn
"And who's this?" Her voice is annoyed.
Rose looks up once you clear my throat.

"Um hi I'm Rose." She waves. The girl beside me moves her gaze towards Eden.
"And you are?"
"Far too hot for you to be talking to me." Eden snaps. "I thought you where done with her?"
"Ace could never be done with me." Victoria pouts talking like one would to a dog.

"Victoria, leave. Don't make me call Alec. You two are on bad enough terms as is." My eyes burn into hers, her pout grows. If that's even possible.
"Don't you want me to help with your issue A?"
Her hand glides up my thigh before groping my semi-hard dick. My hand slams on the table causing 2 of the girls to jump in fear.
"Get. Out."

"Why should I huh? I thought what we had was special!" She stomps her foot like a toddler.
"What we had was sex. You're a prostitute. It's your job Victoria. Now get out or I call Alec."
Rose and Eden are both staring with blank expressions too interested in the argument that's happening around them to do anything else. Victoria noticed me looking at the two girls and sulks.

"Oh. I see. You're fucking them. Is she your new whore huh? She looks like a whore." Her arms fold at the same time as Rose's jaw drops.
"How about you get out of Aces fucking business and-
"IM NOT A FUCKING WHORE!" Rose stands up interrupting Eden. She travels around the table towards Victoria.

"Before you even start I'm sure I could please him in more ways then you ever could!" She snaps. Eden joins her travelling around the table.

"You really thought Ace would love some one like you?" Eden starts. "He pays to use you for your body, to relief himself. You shouldn't get too attached to your clients it's bad for business." Victoria is stunned. Eden's words are a mighty weapon when she knows what she wants.

"So your fucking both of them now?" Victoria turns to face me. I stand up, towering over her even in her heels. As I approach her she steps back only to back into Eden. Her head whips around to Eden who slaps her across the cheek.

"Leave." She warns sternly. Victoria runs off her heels tapping the marble floors as she hastily departs my building.
"She won't be gone for long." I state.
"I'm not a whore." Rose mumbles.

"You aren't. Trust me." I reassure her.
"Eden can you clean up Mary will wash up can you just take everything to the kitchen I've got business to deal with."

***
Not edited
Will Victoria return??
Is Rose really a whore??
Will Ace ever not be horny??
Find out next week on Tied up.