Chapter Six

Rosie's POV

Did I just royally fuck up?

What I said earlier is just replaying in my head as Somi keeps yapping my ear off about some damn couch pillow.

'...beginnings of our friendship.' I literally said to the girl that made my heart flutter. I closed my eyes out of frustration and then opened them, taking a deep breath and deciding to deal with all my emotions about what I did later, preferably when I'm alone crying in my hotel room.

"And the best part is you can get two pillows for only $20! That's such a steal!" Somi finished up, pointing to the screen once more. I looked at what she pointed at and nodded my head,

"Those are nice, but not really my style. How about you get them?" I told her as I let my eyes drift over of the laptop screen to y/n, who was just sitting comfortably in a chair on her phone.

"You're right, I need these in my life. Adding it to the cart." I heard her say, followed by a click of the mouse.

"Somi, you don't fucking need them. Save your money." Y/n said to her best friend. Somi rolled her eyes,

"Did I ask for your opinion? No. So, I'm going to buy them." Y/n just shook her head and sighed before getting up and heading back to the kitchen to put her mug away. I watched as she walked past where Somi and I were sitting and my mind was telling me to follow after her. But, I wouldn't even know what to say to her when I got there.

"Okay Rosie, now what about this?" Somi asked me, making me focus my attention back to the screen. I mentally cursed myself for not going earlier, but I looked to see her on a website looking at some clothes. Nothing really caught my eye,

"Eh, those don't scream 'me'." I told her as she nodded her head,

"Got it, I'll keep looking. Where do you normally shop?"

"Mostly YSL." I answered without thinking. My eyes widened at my response because I probably shouldn't have said that.

"Damn girl, you rich or something?" She joked with me as I just laughed it off.

"Sure, I just have a shopping addiction sometimes." I said with a somewhat anxious smile.

"Somi, why the hell did you ask Rosie if she's rich? You don't ask stuff like that, you idiot." Y/n scolded her best friend as she came back into the room. I furrowed my eyebrows at her though as she was bundled up in her snow stuff again.

"Where are you going?" I asked her a little too fast. She moved her gaze over to me, making my heart flutter a bit.

"Home." She said simply as she zipped up her coat and adjusted her beanie that sat on her head.

"Why?"

"Well I have to get home to Apollo." She stated. Hearing another name fall from her lips made me feel weird. Especially since she's going home to them. Somi shot up from the couch, throwing her laptop over onto my lap,

"But you can't leave us! He'll be fine on his own, he hates you!"

"He doesn't hate me!" Y/n countered as she walked towards the door. I just stayed put on the couch, watching as Somi wrapped her arms around y/n, keeping her stationary.

"He's a cat, of course he hates you!"

Oh, Apollo is a damn cat.

Relief washed over me and I let a small smile tug on my lips. I decided to butt into the conversation the pair were having,

"What kind of cat is he?" Y/n looked happy with the question and pried Somi off of her, sending the girl to the floor.

"Apollo is a Persian Tabby. I was going to name him Garfield for obvious reasons, but I decided on Apollo because I like the Greek God." She told me with a smile, making me smile back at her widely.