Chapter Twenty

Y/n's POV

I just lounged around my apartment when I came home from work. I texted Somi about what happened and she was losing it. She was going to come over so we could talk about everything, but I told her not to bother because I just wanted to be alone for now. She was understanding and told me to text her if I needed anything. While I was wallowing in self-pity, I heard my phone ding, so I looked over at it and saw Rosie shot me a quick text.

Blondie <3: so what did
she say???

I sighed as I knew exactly what she was referring to. I then started to text a whole paragraph explaining everything to her. After a few minutes, I sent it to her and waited to see the bubble pop up for her response. They soon appeared, but the text was one asking to call me. I said it was fine and soon my phone was buzzing, so I picked it up and put it on speaker.

"Hi." I said simply to her as I just laid down on my couch.

"I can't believe that bitch would just blow you off like that for her ex! And then not even tell you it's her ex in the first place! Who does she think she i-"

"As much as my emotions are all over the place right now, please don't call her a bitch. She hasn't done anything horrible right now, so don't call her that."

"I can't believe you're defending her now." I heard Rosie say as she scoffs, making me a little angry.

"I'm not defending her, I'm just saying that she hasn't done anything unforgivable yet to give us the ability to call her a bitch." I explained as I felt my anger rising a little.

"Well I think she deserves the title of a bitch because you two have been going out on dates for practically two months! And then to say to the ex, that she honestly could still be in love with, that she'll 'catch up' with him right in front of you is insane! So I'm sorry, but in my eyes she deserves that title." Rosie said as I could also hear her getting angry about the situation. I know that if the both of us continue talking when we are obviously getting angrier by the minute, things will go south real quick.

"Okay, I'm going to end the call because we are both getting mad and I don't want to end up arguing with you. I'll talk to you later Rosie."

"Wai-"

I hung up the phone before she could finish what she was going to say. I felt bad about that, but I knew if I continued to let her talk, who knows what I would've said in a state of anger. I heard my phone ring right away again and it was obviously Rosie calling me. I ignored it and put her on do not disturb because I still needed to cool off. I care deeply about Rosie and I don't want to say something I'll regret.

Rosie's POV

I tried to call her again after she abruptly hung up on me, but she didn't answer. I yelled out in frustration as I threw my phone onto my bed. I ran my fingers through my hair and let out a slew of swear words come out of my mouth. I just went to get ready for our photoshoot for the pre-release single, which is going to be 'Ready For Love'. There have been so many damn leaks for the song, so finally YG said we'll release the song.

I just got into sweats because I'll be getting into proper clothes for the pictures. I also didn't bother with makeup because that's what my makeup artist is for. I snatched my phone from my bed and groaned as there was nothing from y/n. I still can't believe that bitch did that to y/n when all she's done is give her love and attention. Hell, if I was in Aurora's place, I would never let y/n go, ever.

I exited my apartment and there was the van waiting for me out front. I climbed in and my manager and I rode to the photoshoot in silence. After about 20 minutes, we arrived and I was ushered in right away to get hair and makeup done. Lisa was already there cracking jokes as she got some jewels put on around her eyes.