Chapter Thirty

Y/n's POV

Well I never would have known that Rosie had a complete and utter love for me in my rugby uniform. I mean I guess I looked good, but apparently to her I was like drop dead hot or something. I stared into her brown eyes and let her now darker toned voice vibrate through my ears. Her hand was hot on my skin and I waited to know what her next move would be.

I guess my response was taking too long because she was dragging me behind her as we went down the hallway, making a left into her bedroom. This may sound really fucking stupid, but I'm not ready to have sex with her. She's a literal goddess and I've had no time to mentally prepare. Plus, I would like to do it if we ever become girlfriends.

I stood in the middle of her room and took everything in as I heard her close the door behind me. Her room was sleek, yet cozy with the multiple blankets and small potted plants on the windowsill. Baby pink was definitely the accent color, but it wasn't overused, so it fit perfectly. Also on a wall were 6 guitars hanging in a pattern. I smiled as I spun around to face her,

"This room is definitely yo–"

I didn't get the chance to finish my sentence because her lips were now on mine. Her soft lips encased mine perfectly as she pressed her body up against mine. My hands found their rightful spot on her waist as hers found their favorite spot; that spot being the back of my neck. She took a little control as she was the one to gently push me back towards her fucking king sized bed. Why does she need one if it's only her and Hank? No idea, but I'm not complaining.

I felt my knees hit the bed and I sat down, pulling her along with me until she was straddling me. I was still sitting upright, so being at basically her neck level, I broke the heated kisses we were sharing and favored her neck. I knew not to leave marks on her beautiful skin because that could get her in so much trouble. So I stuck with the open mouthed kisses without sucking the life out of her skin.

I could feel her pulse point and it took all my control to not leave a hickey there. Her breathing was labored and it was very attractive because I knew I made her this way. She tilted her head back to allow me more access to her long and slender neck, which I happily explored.

While I was kissing up and down the length of her neck, my hands were underneath her shirt, caressing her skin. I was hesitant to move them up further on her body and Rosie immediately sensed this when I thought my hands were up far, so I lowered them back down. She wasn't having any of it and she let go of my neck to reach down and place her hands on top of mine, moving them up to her bra herself. My heart skipped a beat and my stomach was an Olympic gymnast. I glided my fingers across the fabric and felt her shiver at my movements, making me feel powerful.

"Just like that." She sighed out as I brought our lips back together. My right hand skimmed across the side of her breast that wasn't covered in the fabric, earning a needy moan into my mouth. My body erupted in flames at that sound because it was like a moan almost mixed with a whine of desperation. Rosie felt like our current situation wasn't cutting it, so she pulled away from our tongues battling, looking me dead in the eyes as she reached down to the hem of her shirt as she took it off. My jaw physically dropped at the sight that was presented in front of me.

A topless Rosie with just a white bra on her upper body. Her skin was so smooth and gorgeous, I could admire it for hours. Her hair was slightly messed up and her lips were getting a tad bit bruised from our make out session. Her stare was intense and her pupils were blown out of proportion, full of want and desire.

She is hot.

And I know she knows it because the smirk that was now on her lips said it all. Before I got a chance to get a word out, her hand grabbed the collar of my shirt, smashing our lips back together. My hands fumbled a bit on her skin because I was taken aback by the kiss, but they soon made their way to her back, pressing her front flush against mine.