Chapter Forty-Nine

Rosé's POV

After I came back to the hotel room around 1:30am, I told the girls everything about how y/n moved and how I talked with Somi. When I got to the part about how y/n would come talk to me, they told me to find her myself.

So this morning when I woke up, I started by making a new Instagram account so I could see at least her photography account. Maybe it'll give me some insight into where she lives now. It took me some time to get a fucking username because so many people have Instagram, but once I did, I smiled happily and immediately typed her account name into the search bar.

And there was her photography account. One thing that surprised me right away was that it now had the small blue mark next to her @, so she was verified. I smiled softly as I went through every single new post of hers.

There were shots of the sunrise and sunset, there were shots of the night sky full of stars, there were shots from Seoul, from nature, and of models.

As I scroll further down, I silently gasped as she didn't delete any photos I had taken or she had taken of my silhouette. My eyes went down to the captions on those posts and I wanted to cry so hard because they were all a simple 'I love you'. I also noticed that those posts had the most comments, so I clicked them and saw that they were all hate comments from those months ago. People claimed the person in the photo was me and were telling y/n all these horrible things. I'm surprised even with all the hate she got on these, she never deleted them.

After I looked at her photography account, I knew I wouldn't be able to look at her personal account because it would be private. So I didn't bother looking it up and just went to Somi's account to hopefully see y/n there. And indeed I did see y/n in multiple posts on Somi's account.

The most recent one was from three days ago and it was her and y/n at the American Museum of Natural History. The first slide was Somi pretending to be eaten by a dinosaur skeleton. The next slide was y/n and Somi jumping up in front of a caveman exhibit from an obvious timer photo. There were then other pictures of the pair for the other slides. The last one though had y/n holding a piece of gum up to an Easter Island head. I smiled as I knew that was a small reference to the movie 'Night At The Museum'.

The next post with y/n was two weeks ago and it was some professional shots of Somi and her now girlfriend Alison. The pair looked great together and the last slide had y/n posing funnily with the duo, making them laugh. I went through other posts that had y/n involved and then a cough interrupted me from my left. I looked over and saw Jennie smirking at me,

"Ya looking at pictures of y/n?" I scoffed at her and turned my phone off,

"What makes you think that?"

"Oh I don't know, maybe the wide smile on your face gave it away." I stared at her and she laughed as I just got off the bed and went to the bathroom. I heard her muffled voice from the main room, so I'm guessing she's ordering us some breakfast.

Once I emerged from the bathroom, she was on her phone doing whatever as I then turned on the TV. The weather forecast for the next few days said it would be a constant snow, but it would be light. But since it will accumulate over a few days, they are expecting 8-10 inches of snow.

A knock on the door startled me as I watched Jennie get up happily from her bed and skip over to the door, opening it up for room service. She wheeled out last night's cart to the staff and they gave us the new one. She thanked the man and soon I joined her on her bed so we could eat together and watch some old movies on the TV.

"Can I have a piece of your bacon?" I asked her as she squinted her eyes at me,

"Only if I get to have a bit of your fruit."