Chapter Thirty-Nine

Rosie's POV

This dress makes me look so good and I know it. The whole world knows it too since they've seen me in it before. Except for the magazine cover that this look was featured on I had wavy hair, but today I have it up in a high ponytail (with a few strands framing my face).

The dress is from the Dazed Korea magazine shoot for the March 2022 edition. Blinks thought I looked like I belonged in old Hollywood with the look. I did really like that look and I did end up taking the dress home because of how much I liked it. I went to a full length mirror that was in the dressing room where we got ready and took a few photos of myself. I then sent a couple to y/n, dying to see her reaction.

We had about 20 minutes before the live and I had talked with y/n when I had woken up this morning. She was rattling off all the different possibilities of what I could be wearing and I just smiled as she kept going on and on. She did mention this dress, but just brushed over it as she said 'you wouldn't dare wear that for a comeback live. That's like a date night type thing that I wanna see you up close in.'

Needless to say I'll be wearing it today and also bringing it with me when the girls and I go to New York.

I waited for y/n to text me back, but she ended up not texting me back. Instead my screen showed me that she was now facetiming me. I made sure no one else was in the room and quickly answered it with a smug look on my face.

"Hel–"

"YOU'RE WEARING THAT DRESS?! ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME? YOU LOOK ILLEGAL IN IT! AN ACTUAL GODDESS IS GRACING THE EARTH RIGHT NOW!" Y/n shouted to me through the phone all animatedly. I covered my mouth as I laughed at her reaction. She kept complimenting me nonstop and I was a blushing mess. I know I get compliments from millions of people, but her compliments mean so much more to me.

"Are you done?" I asked her as she took a deep breath and gave me a thumbs up.

"Yeah I'm done. You just gave me a heart attack and I did in fact drop my bowl of chips on the ground as I was walking back to my couch. But it's fine, I'll clean it up later."

"Sorry about that. But I wanted you to get the first look before the live starts. Is the ponytail too much?" I asked her as I just went with what my hair stylist wanted to do. Y/n rapidly shook her head,

"No, it's not too much at all! You look beautiful, blondie. A true wonder of the world."

"Alright, no need to keep complimenting me; you already got me." She smirked at me,

"I do have you, huh? It's crazy how I'm dating the woman in those pictures. She's stunning, have you met her?" I giggled as she went all day-dreamy on me, "her eyes always shine. Her hair is this blonde shade and I didn't know I had a thing for blondes until her. And don't even get me started on her personality."

"Stop! I get it, I need to meet this mystery woman that sent you pictures of herself!" She smiled fondly at me,

"You look ethereal when you smile."

"I'm done with you. I won't be able to call you after it because we are going straight to some music shows. But please tell me what you think. I love you."

"Fine, I'll let my personal goddess go. And of course I'll let you know what I think of both the live and the mini album! I wish you and the girls all the luck in the world. And I love you too, you're going to kill it!"

"Bye baby."

"Bye my love!"

I smiled at the name and I hung up. I looked myself over in the mirror and walked out to the main area where everyone was bustling around frantically. The girls were already by the couch and getting their mic packs set up. I joined them and also got mine all set up. We tested all our mics quickly and then made sure we had everything for the live.