Chapter Fifty

Y/n's POV

There she was, standing under the streetlight where we first met. I was a good ten feet away, completely silent as I didn't want to bother her. But my eyes were trained onto my beanie resting on her beautiful head of blonde hair. I watched with a broken heart her cry to herself. It became too much for me, so I made myself known to her.

"I thought I told you angels shouldn't cry?"

Her head snapped up and our eyes met once more. I gave her a soft smile and walked towards her as the crunching of the snow was the only sound either of us produced. I was now only about three feet away from her. She didn't say a word and just blinked a few times, as if she was making sure me standing here was real.

"I know I didn't say anything to you before, but I just wasn't prepared or ready." I told her simply as she just stared back at me blankly. So I continued,

"Now I'm going to tell you everything, even if it ruins my life and career. I already broke your heart, so nothing will bring me more pain than that."

Rosie sniffled a little and nodded her head the tiniest bit, telling me that she's ready to listen. I took a deep breath and started from the beginning.

Flashback to that horrible day

I was laying down on the couch in Rosie's apartment with Hankie right by my side. I had done what I told Rosie and turned off my phone because I'd just continue to cry if I read anymore comments about her and I. So I was just watching 'Friends' because it's my comfort show. I've watched it so many times, so nothing surprises me or scares me, therefore it's my comfort show.

"Hank, do you think everything will be okay?" I asked him as he just stared at me. But his tail wagged, so I smiled since he told me everything would be okay.

But knocks on the apartment door brought me back to reality. I slowly got up from the couch and walked over to the front door. I looked through the peephole and furrowed my eyebrows as a manager was standing outside the door. I unlocked it and opened it up,

"Rosé has already left." I told him in passable Korean as he just looked at me,

"I was looking for you. Come with me." I grew confused as I had no idea why this man wanted me to come with him. But I did because it probably has to do with Rosie. Maybe they also want me there for the meeting considering she left only 20 minutes ago. I quickly got my shoes on as I didn't want this man to wait for me. I was also surprised he spoke to me in English.

I made sure I had my key to her apartment and then put my mask on as I walked beside the man. He kept quiet and we went into the elevator together. It was very awkward, but I knew I'd be going to see Rosie most likely, so it'll be okay. I'll be there to fight for our relationship and I won't back down.

I love her.

We exited the elevator and went out the back entrance and no one was there since they already saw Rosie leave earlier. I got into the passenger seat of a smaller SUV and the manager drove us to the YG building. I was just picking at my nails and trying to think positively about this whole thing.

We turned down the road of the YG building and I saw all the blinks standing outside the building, getting as close as they could. It was a bit scary because you could tell a lot of them were upset about everything just by their posture and facial expressions. It made me feel bad about myself, but I brushed it off as we drove into an underground parking lot.

The manager stepped out and I followed his lead towards what I assumed were the elevators. They weren't elevators, but stairs. I sighed to myself and started to climb them behind him. The interior of the building was very modern and it put me off for some reason. There was no staff walking around to be found and I hated that.