Chapter Thirty-Four

Rosie's POV

Being completely vulnerable with the one you love is an experience I'll never forget. For the rest of the day after our nap, we honestly just stayed in bed before drifting off to sleep for the night.

Waking up in y/n's warm embrace with the blanket pulled over the top of our bodies was amazing. Her arms were still loosely wrapped around my waist as her head was resting on top of mine. I snuggled my head into her chest further and I was able to hear her steady heartbeat as she breathed deeply. I didn't want to wake her up, but I know I had set an alarm for 10am because the girls and I have meetings and stuff for the actual comeback.

And I had obviously woken up before it since the blaring sound hadn't happened yet. I tried to subtly reach behind me to the nightstand, but I sighed in annoyance as I couldn't reach. I knew I was going to have to wake y/n up so I could get my phone because her grip wasn't going to break on me.

I reached up and cupped her cheek gently and laid a kiss on her lips, pulling back and waiting for her eyes to flutter open. I counted down in my head and as I hit zero, her pretty eyes found mine as a lazy smile graced her lips.

"It's morning already?" She asked in a groggy voice, making me chuckle as I caressed her face.

"It is morning already and I'm actually going to have to get ready because the girls and I have a bunch of meetings for the comeback." I told her as a frown appeared on her lips.

"Aw man, I was looking forward to just a lazy day with you. But duty calls and I can't keep you locked up forever." I leaned up and pecked her lips,

"Trust me, if I could lay in this bed with you forever, I'd still complain because that's not enough time."

"Well don't you have a way with words, my little author." She said with a smile as her hands skimmed across my lower back, making my skin heat up.

"I'm your author and your author only." I responded with a cheeky grin, making her nod her head,

"That you are," she sadly released me from her arms, "now go and get ready for your big day babe." I rolled my eyes,

"It's not that big of a day."

"I beg to differ since it's about your guys' comeback." Y/n said as I sat up in bed and looked down at her. The blanket that was covering my chest slipped down my body and was now only covering my lower half. "I'm going to keep my eyes right on yours even though the temptation to drop them is extremely high."

"Oh shut up." I quipped with a blush spreading across my face as I turned away from her and swung my legs over the side of the bed, scanning the floor for a shirt. I saw y/n's shirt and leaned down to pick it up as I put it on. I stood up and I unplugged my phone and checked the time, seeing it was 9:54am; so I'm still on track to leave by 11:00am. I quickly turned off the alarm so it wouldn't scare me in a little bit.

"Do you want me to make you a quick breakfast?" My girlfriend asked me as I heard the bed sheets rustling around from behind me.

"That would be amazing. I'm hopping in the shower and I'll be out in about 20 minutes." I said to her as I walked to the door and across the hall to the bathroom. I closed the door and heard y/n call out to Hankie happily. I smiled at how her voice went up a few octaves like how mine does when she talks to him. I took off the shirt I had literally just put on and gasped at my reflection. My eyes went wide as my fingers traced the multiple dark hickeys along my neck and collarbone area.

"That girl," I grumbled to myself as I opened the bathroom door to shout at her, "YOU ARE INSANE Y/N!"

"Huh?" She said as she poked her head out of the kitchen to look down the hall. A smirk quickly made its way to her lips as she looked down, "ah, some of my finest work."