Chapter Thirty-Six [M]

Y/n's POV

The warmth that Rosie was radiating was so comforting that I didn't want to leave this bed at all. But I knew that is unrealistic because a certain fuzz ball jumped up on the bed with us and was making his way over to Rosie. I was watching as Hank stood next to Rosie and sniffled her hair a bit for some reason before curling up next to her and drifting off to sleep. I guess I don't need to get up then.

I glanced at the clock and saw that it was almost 9:40am. Since I had bought some groceries last night when Rosie was still out, I wanted to make her breakfast in bed. But I needed to become 007 and sneak out of here without waking up sleeping beauty. Since a fuzz ball came into the room, he can easily take my place and it would be like I haven't moved.

"Psst, Hank." I whispered as his ears perked up and eyes looked over to me. His tail wagged a little and I motioned him to come over to me, which he did happily. I smiled and moved a bit before having Hank lay down on Rosie's lower stomach, right where my head was before.

"Good boy." I said to him as I patted his head. He became sleepy and yawned before curling up into a cute ball and drifting off to sleep. I now stood up and tip-toed out of the room towards the kitchen, making sure to close her bedroom door so it won't be as loud.

I turned on the lights and got to cooking. I didn't put music on because I would be too paranoid that it would wake Rosie up, even if it was at its lowest volume. I accidentally dropped a fork on the floor and froze, terrified to see a sleepy Rosie walk out of her bedroom. But after a few moments, there was no sign of her, so I crouched down and picked it up. I carried on with cooking and plated the food nicely because presentation does matter.

I was able to find a nice wooden tray in a cabinet and put everything on it, smiling as I wiped my hands off while looking at my creation. I obviously had some leftover food for myself, but I'll bring it in after I give Rosie's hers and we can eat together.

I made my way to her room and cracked open the door to see her still sound asleep. Hank had moved to the floor and I wasn't mad because she obviously didn't wake up when he did. I went around to the side that was empty and gently placed the tray down before rounding the bed to where Rosie was. She was peacefully sleeping and I smiled down at her, leaning down and placing a kiss on her forehead.

"Wake up, babe. I made you breakfast." I whispered to her as my fingers danced across her cheek lightly. I know it wasn't me telling her to wake up that made her eyes open, it was most definitely the mention of food. Her brown, sleepy eyes soon met mine and a lazy smile appeared on her face. A yawn escaped her mouth before she spoke,

"I don't see any food, you liar." I chuckled and motioned towards the other side of the bed. She turned her head and gasped as her eyes lit up at the sight.

"I'd like a formal apology, Miss Park." I joked with her as I helped her move the tray onto her lap.

"I'll make it up to you today, promise. I'll show you my forgiveness." Rosie said with a low voice as she then pretended she didn't just say that to me. My mind blanked and I blinked a few times as she took forkfuls of food. I then remembered my food in the kitchen and went to go get it. I came back to see she had already finished half her food, making me chuckle lightly as I also started to eat mine.

Rosie tried to reach over to my plate and steal some food, but I fended her off with my fork by threatening to stab her hand. She backed off eventually, but I could feel her eyeing my food still. I sighed and handed over a piece of my bacon to her,

"Here."

"Yay!" She cheered as she ate it happily. I shook my head in amusement and finished up eating. Rosie handed me the tray and I took everything into the kitchen. I rolled my imaginary sleeves up and got to doing the dishes. Soon a pair of arms wrapped around my waist from behind and a head was nuzzled in between my shoulder blades.