Chapter Forty

Y/n's POV

My girl is finally in New York City for the promotions. I won't be able to be with her for three days though because of how busy they are going to be. But that doesn't mean that I won't see her anyway; just as a blink. I don't know how she did it yet again, but Somi and I got first row seats to Jimmy Fallon. She also wanted to get me into the fan meet they are going to have with the mini concert, but I declined as that would be a deserving blink's spot gone.

I was jamming out to my music while making myself breakfast. Apollo was casually laying down on my kitchen counter away from where I was working thank god. I flipped my omelet and saw that phone was calling me. I disconnected my phone from my bluetooth speaker and quickly put my phone on speaker so I could still cook.

"Hello blondie!" I greeted her as I heard a small giggle fall from her lips.

"Hello to you too. It's nice to be back in New York. I like how the weather is a lot better than previous times. Well the last time we were all here, it wasn't too bad, but it's even better than that."

"I'm glad you're happy to be back. I'm also very happy that you're back because I'm counting down the hours until you are free to come to me." I told her as I turned my stove off and plated my breakfast.

"Trust me, I'm also counting. Do you know how hard it's been knowing that I can't see you even though you're so close to me? I feel like I'm going insane." Rosie explained to me as I agreed with her. I knew exactly where she was coming from because it was also driving me crazy.

"I feel the pain, love. But I'll see you tonight on Jimmy Fallon, so that'll be something. Just make sure you don't have that big of a reaction when you see me in the crowd." I joked with her as I heard her scoff,

"I can very much keep myself in check, thank you very much."

"I know you can. And I wish Somi and I could go backstage with you girls, but we both have to do things immediately after." I said as I ate my breakfast at my kitchen table.

"Are you kidding me? I really wanted to hug and kiss you as soon as I could!" Rosie whined as I just playfully rolled my eyes at her.

"I have a sneaking suspicion that you wouldn't want us to get interrupted when we first get to be with each other again. So when you finally get off of work and promotions, you know where I live."

"That is very true, the staff would fucking ruin the whole thing. Anyway, I'm going to wake up Lisa and then we need to get going for an interview. I'll see you later at Jimmy Fallon! I love you!"

"I love you too and I can't wait to see you!" I hung up my phone and finished up my breakfast before grabbing my things and walking to work. I had a pep in my step as I made my way down the busy streets of the big apple.

I swung open the glass door to the building and greeted the receptionist as I walked by to the elevators. I patiently waited for an elevator and felt a presence next to me. I turned my head and saw Ilona with a big smile just staring straight ahead. I know she sees me looking at her, so I gave her a big hug as she laughed and hugged me back.

"What's gotten you in such a good mood this morning?" She asked as we pulled away from the hug and entered the elevator that had just arrived.

"Just my girlfriend." I simply told her as she gave me a smug look. I pressed the button to the studio and we went up the floors.

"She really knows how to brighten your mood, huh? The next time she's in New York, we all should go out and get drinks together so we can meet her." Ilona said as I just casually nodded my head,