Chapter Thirty-Seven

Rosie's POV

The faint sound of an alarm going off slowly woke me up from my slumber. I heard y/n whisper to herself as she reached over to turn it off. I fluttered my eyes open and tilted my head up to see y/n already looking down at me. There was a sad smile on her face as then the realization hit me as to why we woke up when it's still pitch black outside.

She's leaving.

When that thought flashed through my mind, I scooted closer to her and wrapped my arms around her tighter, not wanting to let go of her. Kisses were pressed against the top of my head as I could already feel the tears forming in my eyes.

"I don't want you to go." I mumbled as my voice broke from emotion.

"Babe, you're supposed to save all the emotions until I'm actually ready to leave; not now. We just woke up." Y/n whispered as she held me close, allowing me to cry into her shirt. Her fingers played with my hair gently as I just sobbed quietly against her chest. She spoke sweet nothings to me to calm me down, and it eventually worked as I was only sniffling from my now runny nose. I just wiped my nose on her shirt, "alright then, you can keep this shirt."

I know last night she set her alarm for 1:45am when Somi is going to pick her up at 2:30am for their 4am flight back to New York. Y/n tried to get out of my hold, but there was no way in hell I was letting her go.

"Rosie, come on. I need to get changed and then leave you some of my clothes here." I know she just added that last part to try and get me to let go because I do indeed want some of her clothes to stay here. But I kept a solid hold on her and she groaned, "blondie, are you kidding me?"

"I'm not kidding because I am going to keep you here with me." I told her, totally determined to not have her leave me. She let out a sigh and then rolled over, me going along for the ride. Then she just casually stood up with me still clinging onto her like a koala, making me very confused and impressed how she's doing this so easily. Y/n kept her arms around me as she crouched down to my desk chair and grabbed the outfit she put out last night. It took her a while to stand back up straight, so I slapped her arm because she was struggling while holding me. She let out a breathy laugh as she traveled to the bathroom with me.

"I need to get changed and go pee."

"Go piss girl." I mumbled against her shirt, smiling at the loud laughter that echoed through my apartment. She fucking loves that stupid meme, so I decided to say it. She sadly set me down on the vanity countertop and went pee before reaching around me to wash her hands. After that, she just lifted her arms straight up, giving me a goofy smile. I tilted my head in confusion at her as she just rolled her eyes fondly at me.

"Are you going to take off my shirt for me?"

"Oh!" I said surprised that's what she meant. I reached forward and lifted her shirt over her head then leaned in to peck her lips. She smiled and then put on her shirt; leaning in to give me another peck after that was done. Next was her pajama pants and I smirked at her, hopping off the counter and dropping to my knees in front of her. The look on her face was priceless as I easily took her pants off, leaving her with just her panties.

"Rosie, please stand up because seeing you down there is too much for me." Y/n requested as I just looked up at her with innocent eyes, pretending I didn't know what she meant.

"What do you mean?"

"Get up." She stated and I didn't move a muscle. Y/n didn't seem to care as she just reached forward to the vanity and got her sweatpants she was going to wear. She started to put them on, but I then slid them back down her legs. She glared at me as she tried again; me doing the same thing again. "Rosie! Stop it!"