Chapter Twenty-Three

Rosie's POV

The girls and I had just left 'Good Morning America' and got back to our hotel rooms. This meant that we had the rest of today and tomorrow off. The past few days have been hectic and the exhaustion was really hitting me this morning. Lisa ordered us some room service for breakfast as I decided to take a shower to wake myself up more and loosen my tense muscles. I was listening to my morning playlist and humming along softly as I washed my hair thoroughly, making sure to use the purple shampoo to keep the blonde dye from fading. I was in the shower for about 15 minutes before I walked out of the bathroom with a towel wrapped around my body.

Lisa was on her phone and she hopped up from her bed as she went to take her shower. I went to my luggage and decided to text y/n first about where all of us were going to go today. She wanted to hangout with all of us today because the weather is really nice, meaning that whatever we are doing is perfect.

bluie <3: just wear smt
youre comfortable in

bluie <3: youll look great
in anything tbh, but dont
stress about anything

bluie <3: somi and i were
thinking about going to
the hotel at around 1pm
so we can eat lunch all
together, is that fine?

Me: comfy, got it

Me: and thats totally
fine, ill make sure
to tell the girls

Me: cant wait to see
you two later!!!

bluie <3: trust me, we
cant wait to see u guys
again too

Me: ok ill see u later!

bluie <3: see ya ;)

Now that I know I can wear something more comfortable and casual, I decided to go with some patterned high waisted dress pants and a simple white hoodie. I'm also going to wear a chestnut wool coat because it is still a little cold here. Well, it is in the 50's right now, so not too bad. Plus the sun is shining and there aren't any clouds in the sky. Obviously earlier for 'Good Morning America' we were dressed in our outfits that we were performing in, and they definitely exposed some skin. But there really wasn't a breeze, so it wasn't bad.

Lisa soon got out of the shower and I told her what y/n said and she nodded her head as a knock came from our door. I knew it was room service, so I opened it and thanked the staff member for the food, rolling them cart in myself so they could leave. Lisa got changed rather quickly and we both ate our breakfast, joking around before another knock came. I rolled my eyes and told Lisa to get it this time.

"Hey, the party has arrived!" Jennie said as her and Jisoo walked into our room. I just ignored them and continued to eat my pancakes that were really fucking good.

"Wow, thank you so much for the warm welcome." Jennie said sarcastically as she plopped down on the couch, Jisoo sitting down next to her. I glanced over at them,

"So what are you two doing here?"

"Why thank you for asking. We just decided to bug you two until it was time to leave with Somi and y/n." Jisoo said as she stole one of Lisa's grapes from her plate. I saw Jennie reaching her hand out to my plate, but I threateningly held my knife to her, quickly scaring her off.

"Y/n said that they'll be here around 1, so we have a good two hours until then."

"Did she say where we are going?" I shook my head,

"No idea. She just said that she's happy the weather is sunshine and warmer."

"Well that's what global warming does." Lisa said as she stuffed a piece of pineapple into her mouth. Sadly global warming isn't put at the forefront of the world leader's problems which is bullshit. Like I know half of you have one foot in the grave, but that doesn't mean you can't just not care about the future of our planet.