Chapter Twenty-Eight

Y/n's POV

So the time zone change hit me like a fucking semi truck when Somi and I had to wake up at 4:30am. Her mom actually came into her room to wake us up because we didn't hear the alarm go off. Apparently it was going off for two minutes before she came to wake us up. I had fucking drool on the side of my face and I know I had bags under my eyes.

But the world keeps on moving.

I let Somi go back to sleep as I took a shower to wake myself up and then I got changed into some nicer clothes. Now I can walk around the streets of NYC in sweats, but in Seoul I'll feel like an idiot. So no sweatpants for me. I got on these cool cargo pants and this beautiful black and white hoodie that my mom sent me as a gift last year. It's an expensive one, so I at least feel like I belong a little more. Obviously sitting on top of my head was my blue beanie. I also had my Nike Blazers of course and I went back into Somi's room to wake her up.

"Somi, wake up you piece of shit." I said loudly as I closed the door because I don't think her parents would appreciate me swearing in their home.

"Ugh." I walked over to open the blinds in her room,

"Somi."

"Ughhh." She groaned louder. I rolled my eyes and grabbed her by the ankles, dragging her off her bed. A loud thud echoed through her room as she started cursing me out. I just sat back on a chair and waited for the idiot to get up and get ready.

"We have 20 minutes, hurry the fuck up." Her head shot up from the floor and she blinked rapidly, trying to adjust to the light. She then got to her feet and went to the bathroom finally, doing her morning routine as I went into the kitchen and just made some toast and jam.

After about 15 minutes, an equally as tired Somi came out of her room fully dressed as I handed her two pieces of toasts,

"Okay, let's get going." I said as I linked arms with her so she could rest her head on my shoulder. I had absolutely no idea where we were going, so Somi was just mumbling either 'left' or 'right' to me as I wandered around.

Somehow after about 15 minutes, we ended up in front of a building with people who had the lightsticks for Blackpink. I smiled and then quickly realized I don't even fucking have one. Welp, whatever. I walked over to the end of the line and just waited with Somi, who was now standing upright and more awake.

We got to the front and Somi spoke to the men at the door, showing them our passes. They nodded and let us in. Somi was dragging me along because apparently they told her where to go. I was looking all around, intrigued with all the equipment they used for these stages.

The two of us ended up near the back of the crowd, but that was fine with me because I could see everything nicely. Somi turned to face me,

"How are you holding up? Because I'm still tired as hell." I laughed at her and looked over at her,

"I'm doing good. I'm just excited to see them perform." I saw a ghost of what looked like a smirk on her lips, but I just chose to ignore it. The two of us continued to talk and we did get a few stares because we were the only ones speaking in English. But I didn't mind the stares because I'm already used to them.

Half an hour went by and then some dude spoke on this megaphone thing. I just tuned him out as everyone else paid attention to him. Somi nodded her head occasionally and I just wondered what kind of cameras they use. The lights then suddenly dimmed and the girls walked out, joking around with one another.

I smiled as my eyes landed on Rosie first. Her blonde hair was put up in a high ponytail with a few baby hairs framing her face beautifully. She was wearing an almost silver metallic skirt with a bright and colorful off the shoulder top. Her makeup was simple, except for the eyes obviously. Her eyes had a cool neon orange wing with black outlining it. She also had her blue lenses in, so her eye color wasn't brown anymore. She just looked stunning.