Chapter Seventeen

Y/n's POV

Even though my head is slightly pounding and it is 6am, I am determined to get this LEGO set built. When I came back here last night, I went straight to bed. I honestly thought I was going to sleep in a lot longer since I don't have to be at work until 12pm, but here I am. I just couldn't help the jitters of excitement coursing through me, waiting to just build the 'Hogwarts Express'.

"The 1x4 and then attach it to the flat 2x4." I muttered to myself as I grabbed those pieces, snapping them together in place as I continued on building it. I had soft music playing in the background as I just sat on the floor, legs outstretched in front of me, building the set on my coffee table.

I wasn't really keeping track of time, but the loud sounds of car horns and the bustling streets below told me that it was most likely around 8am since that's when people start to head to work. I looked at my phone and indeed the time was 8:11am. I was practically done with the set and the last thing I had to do was put Ron, Harry, and Hermione together. I know you're supposed to build the figures first, but I like doing it last for some reason.

I then got my day started by taking some more pain medication to hopefully get rid of my now just annoying headache. It was a dull throb at the back of my head, which is stupid and shouldn't be a thing. I also made myself some breakfast, making sure to feed Apollo before eating my own food. I scrolled through my various social media apps and then watched some Youtube videos to pass the time.

After cleaning up my dishes and gathering myself mentally for finally going back to work after a few days, I got changed. I sighed as I didn't want to go to work today, but I do miss everyone there. They have been texting me and wanting to know updates about my health. I haven't actually told any of them, other than Katie, that I'm coming back today. A smile made its way to my lips as I imagined their soon-to-be shocked faces when I came in this afternoon.

I was ready and I left my apartment, making my way back over to the studio. The lady at the front desk smiled brightly at me, welcoming me back nicely. I thanked her and went up the elevator, tapping my foot to the faint music being played in here. It soon dinged and I stepped out into the studio, no one batting an eye at the sound of the elevator. It was only when Ilona's eyes went beyond the camera that was taking her pictures that someone noticed my appearance finally.

"Y/n!" She yelled happily as she just rushed off her set without a care in the world, wrapping me up in a hug. I laughed and hugged her back as I heard the others shouting for me. Multiple pairs of arms were wrapped around me and I realized just how much I love these people.

"You're back!" Jessica screamed happily.

"My favorite photographer! No offense Louis!" Marcus shouted as I laughed at that, hearing Louis shout a 'no problem' back.

"You don't look like you've thrown up your guts at all recently!" Theo said with a wide smile as they all finally let me breathe from the hugs. I playfully rolled my eyes at him,

"Thank you Theo, I wanted to make sure I didn't look like death." I answered as they all started to ask me questions about how I was feeling, etc. I then felt a hand on the small of my back and I turned my head to the side to see Aurora next to me now. I caught Jessica's eye real quick and she squinted at me questioningly. Aurora and I haven't told anyone here that we had gone on a date, so that's why she's kind of confused; probably along with everyone else.

"Alright everyone, get back to work. It's not like y/n was dead and came back, she just had food poisoning." Katie said as she emerged out of her office with a smile. Groans were heard from everyone and I laughed as they all went back to where they were before. I went over to get a camera set up on an open set and a hand was placed on my shoulder.