Chapter Eighteen

Y/n's POV

After the long day at work, that included Aurora and I stealing glances at each other, I just wanted a quiet night at home. I don't work tomorrow, so I can stay up as late as I want, which is nice because I might pull a movie marathon on all the 'Maze Runner' movies. I unlocked my door and walked into my apartment that was supposed to be quiet. But no, I heard music coming from my kitchen and also Somi singing along to the song. I sighed and hung my keys up on the nearby hook and set my things on the small table before rounding the corner to see Somi's back to me. I leaned against the wall and saw that she was making pizza and garlic knots. I coughed obnoxiously and she jumped, turning around with a scared expression on her face,

"Care to explain why the fuck you're here?"

"Well I obviously need to get the details from the date you had last night, so here I am!" I squinted my eyes at her because she rushed out that response.

"I didn't drunk text you last night?" I asked her as that seemed like something I would do, especially if something big happened before me getting drunk/tipsy. She shook her head,

"Sadly no because I know you wouldn't filter a single thing." I rolled my eyes at her,

"I'll tell you after I use the bathroom." Somi smiled at me,

"Alright." I was still suspicious of her, but I brushed it off and went to the bathroom. When I was in there, I heard rushed footsteps go towards the front entrance, making me even more suspicious. I quietly washed my hands and cracked open the door, seeing Somi on my phone, looking slightly panicked.

"SOMI!" I yelled at her as she snapped her head over to me, cursing loudly before finishing up whatever she was doing before I could reach her. I snatched my phone out of her hands, seeing that our messages were pulled up, "what did you delete?"

"Nothing!" She answered, putting her hands up defensively. I walked closer to her and she soon backed up against the wall,

"Let me repeat myself: what did you delete?"

"Embarrassing stuff you sent me that makes you want to throw yourself off a bridge." She said to me, squeezing her eyes closed, afraid of what I was going to say.

"What did I say?"

"Things you... wanted to do with Aurora."

"OH GOD!" I said, scrunching up my face in disgust and disbelief that I would tell Somi that. I shivered and walked away, pretending that I didn't send stuff like that to Somi last night. I told her to forget everything I sent and that we are going to have a movie marathon, which she was completely fine with. The pizza and garlic knots were actually good, which surprised me since I know Somi's cooking is either a hit or miss. The night ended with us passing out on the couch, my feet basically in Somi's face and Apollo resting on my chest.

Rosie's POV

"Okay, Somi said she successfully deleted what y/n had said about the kiss. She also said she was caught during it and had to lie to y/n, but she bought her lie and didn't question her anymore." I announced to my members as we were taking a break from choreography. They nodded their heads as they drank their water. My chest was heaving up and down, beads of sweat dripping down the side of my face. Our choreographer was definitely pushing us today and I was not a fan of it one bit, none of us were. Well, except Lisa because she's a freak of nature.

After our short break was up, we were back to getting yelled at and mentally murdering this damn choreographer. Jennie was shooting the girl daggers the whole time and Jisoo kept glancing over to Jennie, making sure her girlfriend didn't lash out. I just told myself to get through this and eat food when I get home. Lisa literally already learned the whole thing, so she was trying to help us out with our parts. I was cursing under my breath because I just couldn't understand how the fuck this footwork goes. Lisa noticed me struggling and thank god she came over to help before the choreographer. Her gift is being able to dumb down any dance and make it seem so simple, which boosts my confidence when I get it down.