Chapter Thirty-Five

Y/n's POV

"So where are we going again?" I asked Somi as we all were in the car, driving to a destination that I already forgot the name of. Somi rolled her eyes as her dad chuckled while driving all of us.

"We're going to Lotte World."

"Ah that's right." I said, remembering the name as soon as he said it. Somi described it to me as kind of like a Disney Land, so I'm excited. Evelyn and I were in the two back seats while Somi was all alone practically in the trunk. I mean she wasn't in the trunk, but she was a row behind us, so it doesn't make a difference.

"How long is it going to take to get there?" Evelyn asked as I watched her pull out a deck of Uno cards from a small box.

"Considering traffic, maybe 30 more minutes." Her dad said as she nodded her head, already dealing out 7 cards to herself, Somi, and I. She then flipped the first card over and told me I was going first. I looked at my cards and was fine with them; none of them being too crazy. The card was a red 4, so I placed down a red 8. Somi was next and she reached forward and placed down a red 2. Evelyn then put a stupid red +2, so I annoyingly drew two cards.

"Ha! You suck!" Somi said as I figured out what card I was going to play. But since she was just a loud mouth, I smirked and placed down the draw 4 I had just picked up.

"Let's make the color blue, too." Her mouth was open as Evelyn handed her the deck of cards. I laughed as she angrily drew her cards and became more serious about the game.

We all kept sabotaging each other and somehow, after having to shuffle the deck again because we ran out of cards, the game lasted until we arrived. Needless to say, the youngster got the best of us two oldies and got bragging rights for the rest of the day.

Once we parked, all of us got out of the car and Somi practically shoved me to the ground in excitement. I laughed at her childish side and Evelyn facepalmed at her older, more immature, sister. We walked to the front entrance and being the amazing parents Sunhee and Matthew are, they also paid for my ticket.

I grabbed a nearby map and then scanned it real quick before both Evelyn and Somi took both my hands and started dragging me in a direction. I let them and ran with them to wherever the hell they wanted to drag me. I heard Matthew shout a 'be safe' to us as they went in a different direction. Soon we ended up in front of what was called the 'Gyro Swing'. I have been to a few other theme parks with rides similar to this, so I knew what I was getting myself into.

The wait was set at 30 minutes, so we quickly got in line before more people came. I'm a person that sits on the rails while I wait, so I hopped up and casually sat as the three of us got into conversation. Since it was a little cloudy today, the temperature wasn't bad at all, so none of us were complaining about being too hot. I've had that happen before and it just brings the mood down; so in my mind, this is perfect theme park weather.

"So how's your friend from New Zealand?" Evelyn asked me as I could see the confused look on Somi's face.

"Oh, she's doing really well, I'm happy for her. I'm actually going to go over to her place before Somi and I leave." I said as I heard Somi had her quiet ah-ha moment. Thankfully she knew not to say anything because as much as I trust this 13 year old, I know teens gossip and tell their friends everything. Who knows what kind of people will find out if Evelyn knew about Rosie and I.

"What's she like?" Somi giggled at Evelyn's curiosity as we moved up in line.

"Well, she's very artistic and loves music. She actually pursued her career here that she always wanted, so I'm extremely happy for her. She also is an extrovert and has a great fashion sense." I told her simply, not giving too much away and making it seem like I really did know her when I was younger.