Chapter Forty-One

Y/n's POV

"And you better give me the best fucking reason you got for being late." Rosie sternly said to me over the phone as she was laying down on her bed in the hotel. Lisa was in the bathroom, so that's why she called me because we would have a bit of privacy for the time being.

"Trust me, I have quite the story. Somi is about ready to kill a bitch, and I know you'll be even worse." I told her as she eyed me suspiciously,

"Interesting. Now tell me."

"Alright. I was at work and when we called it a day, I was packing everything up and I thought everyone had left. I went into the elevator and um... Aurora ran towards it and got in–"

"THAT BITCH?! OH FUCK NO!" Rosie yelled angrily and I became very scared to continue with the story, but I did anyway.

"It was fine in the elevator until it stopped and broke down, leaving us both trapped–"

"WHAT THE FUCK?! YOU AND HER WERE TRAPPED TOGETHER?? THE GIRL THAT WAS MY COMPETITION?!"

Oh lord help me with saying the rest of the story.

"Yes, I know. I called the lobby and they sent the fire department to us. It was taking some time so I played Subway Surfers and I actually got a new high score. But then Aurora asked questions about where I had to be and she mentioned that the man she chose over me broke up with her. So I was uncomfy and then she asks about my girlfriend, also known as you–"

"Y/n you better tell me something that I'll like soon or else I'm going to lose my shit and storm over to wherever the fuck that bitch lives." Rosie threatened me as I gulped. I gave her a scared laugh,

"Haha, um anyway, I told her how it's a long distance thing and then she proceeded to ask if I had ever cheated. That made me get as far the fuck away from her as I could. She then proceeded to try and fucking kiss me–"

"NOPE, I'M DONE WITH THIS! GET OVER TO THIS DAMN HOTEL RIGHT NOW!" Rosie demanded as I just panicked because the anger she was displaying was concerning.

"Love, please try to relax. You've had a very busy and stressful few days. I also didn't even get to tell you that I made sure that bitch didn't get anywhere near kissing me." I said in a calm voice as her eyes became less pissed off and I could visibly see her relax her shoulders. I smiled at her as she took a few deep breaths.

"So you're telling me she didn't kiss you?" She asked in a much calmer tone.

"That's exactly what I'm telling you. I even have security footage for proof if you don't believe me."

"I believe you, but I am going to put her head on a stake." Rosie grumbled as I gently laughed at how protective she was over me.

"At least wait until your guys' promotions are over. Now back to the story. When she leaned in towards me, I dropped down to the ground and curled up into a ball because why not. She then tried to pry my face up so she could kiss me, but that didn't work. I then laid face down on the floor and she got on top of me, but I pushed her off. I then got in a full blown Karate Kid pose and was ready to beat her ass. But the stupid fire department had to arrive just then."

"I would like to see that security footage so I can laugh at that bitch struggling." Rosie said with a smirk as I smiled, seeing how she wasn't as angry as before.

"Oh when you come over to my place, that can be the first thing we do. But that was why I was late to the show and I'm sorry." I told her sincerely as she gave me a small smile in return.

"It's okay. I now know you had to deal with a bitch, so I forgive you. And I thought you just didn't want to show up because I did something wrong." She admitted quietly as I felt my heart sink to the bottom of my chest.