Chapter Forty-Seven

Rosé's POV

I haven't left my apartment in a whole week since that dreadful day. YG put out a statement saying that we are just friends and that was that. No sign of her, no texts, no calls, nothing from her. She really just left me, just like that when things got hard. But I still can't hate her, it's impossible. I still love her with all my heart and if I see her, I would take her back in a heartbeat, no explanation for this whole thing needed.

"Rosie, you have to get up and take care of yourself." Jennie told me gently as she sat on the side of my bed. I grabbed my blankets tighter and pressed my head further into y/n's hoodie that I'm wearing. I heard Jennie sigh to herself and soon my blanket was ripped away from me.

"Jennie!"

"Rosie, get your ass up in that shower!" I just stared at her and annoyingly got up out of my bed and grabbed some clothes before going to the bathroom. I closed the door behind me and when I set the clothes down, I deeply sighed as the shirt was y/n's. I looked at myself in the mirror and realized just how bad I fucking looked.

I turned the water on for the shower and stripped myself naked before hopping in and washing my body and hair. I took my time because I have nowhere to be. YG doesn't want me to leave my apartment for another week to make sure everything has died down. I sat down on the shower floor and just let the water fall onto my skin as I thought about y/n and what she might be doing.

"Hey, hurry up, we're going somewhere!" Jennie said as she knocked on the bathroom floor. I was confused because she also knows that I can't go anywhere right now. But nevertheless, I dragged myself upright and turned the water off. I changed rather quickly and I looked at myself again, liking how I didn't look too depressed now.

I opened the door and saw down the hall Jennie was indeed ready to go somewhere. I sighed as I walked over to her,

"Jen, you know I can't go anywhere."

"I know, duh. But that's only if you tell your manager you're leaving. So I called Joan and the three of us are going to meet Ashley at a small rented cottage. And if you're wondering about Jisoo and Lisa, those two idiots are going to just be playing games the whole time we are gone." She explained with a smile as I bit my bottom lip, wondering if I'm up to go out with my friends.

"Where's the cottage at?"

"I'm the mountains, duh." Jennie said as if I asked her a stupid question, "I already have your small bag packed, so let's go!"

I didn't have a choice and I went to my room and got a few smaller things to stuff into the bag that was on my bed. I checked to make sure I had everything I needed and I was now ready to go.

My eyes though drifted to my dresser and stared at the blue beanie. I didn't even think twice before grabbing it and putting it on my head. I walked out of my room and I saw Jennie immediately look at it, but she just gave me a small sympathetic smile and opened my front door. We both put masks on and headed down to the back entrance where Joan was going to pick us up.

We went out the back entrance and Joan was chilling in her car, listening to music as she waited for us. She didn't see us approaching, so I knocked on the window and she jumped at the sound. I smiled a little at her and she quickly unlocked the car,

"Hey you two! Ready for our small getaway?"

"Hell yeah I am!" Jennie said enthusiastically as I nodded my head while getting into the passenger seat; Jennie sat in the back. Joan passed the aux cord to Jennie and she grinned widely as she went through all her playlists, trying to find the perfect one.

Soon the throwback songs started to play through the speakers. But ironically the first one that played was 'The Only Exception'. Jennie fumbled for her phone and skipped it, knowing that I associate the song with y/n. I rested my head against the window and the girls were silent for a little before cautiously singing along to the other songs.