Chapter Twenty-Four

Y/n's POV

Yesterday was so much fun with all the girls. I got to know their personalities more and just got to get closer with them. Lisa and I are the closest, besides Rosie of course. Our love for photography was the center of conversation for a while. Jennie is a sarcastic girl, but that's exactly what I am, so she's great. And I thought I wouldn't be able to bond as well with Jisoo since I didn't know Korean, but with her English we had great conversations.

But today is just going to be Rosie and I, no one else.

I know at the festival it was basically her and I alone the whole time, so I guess this is like the second day with her. I'm really excited and I planned out a simple evening for us because I want her to relax and not worry about people recognizing her.

I woke up this morning with a smile on my face and I'm currently making myself breakfast because I'm starving. I put the bagel in the toaster and got my cream cheese, seasoning, eggs, and bacon. Bagel breakfast sandwiches are always a good go to when you have a big day. I cooked my eggs and started the bacon when the bagel popped up. I grabbed it and swore as it was really fucking hot. I played hot potato with it before practically throwing it onto the plate. I blew on my hands and then finished cooking everything.

I assembled my delicious breakfast and quickly fed Apollo his breakfast before I forgot. He meowed happily and started to eat right away as I walked over to my couch with my plate. I sat down and turned on the TV to watch whatever the hell is on at 9am on a Sunday. I stumbled upon some old cartoons like 'Tom & Jerry' and 'The Flintstone'. I watched the shows that I grew up on with a smile, reminiscing on those memories.

Knock knock knock.

I groaned and threw my head back as someone knocked on my door. I grumbled and put my now empty plate down on the coffee table before making my way over to the door. I opened it up and standing there with a shit eating grin was Nathan.

"Go on a date with me."

"You're a funny guy because that's a hilarious joke," I deadpanned to him, "now leave." I went to close my door, but he stuck his foot out before it could close fully. I sighed and opened it back up, looking at him unamused.

"Can you please just go on a date with me? I'll show you how great I am!" He begged as I did see genuine emotion from him. I looked him up and down,

"No, goodbye." I kicked his foot so he pulled it back, allowing me to slam my door in his face. More knocks came and also his muffled voice, making me roll my eyes.

"If you don't leave in the next ten seconds, I'll call the police on you. Again." I threatened him as I stood silently, listening for him. But the small sound of a door closing made me smile proudly. I went back to eating my food and then spent the rest of my morning doing nothing.

I edited a few photos to pass the time that felt like it was moving so slow. I just needed the time to strike 5pm, which is when I would start to get everything ready. I was anxious for the next few hours, constantly checking my phone and bouncing my leg up and down when I was sitting. But finally after what actually felt like a whole year, 5pm rolled around and I sprung right into action.

I just got changed into decent clothes for now because I will be changing later. I grabbed my keys and rushed out of my apartment, making my way down the streets to a car rental. I walked in and looked around for the main desk. I saw it in the corner and walked over to where the woman sitting behind it was typing furiously on her keyboard. I awkwardly stood there a few seconds before she tore her attention away from her screen and up to me.

"Hello, are you here to rent a car?"

"Yeah, just for the day though." I told her as she nodded her head,