Chapter Fifteen- Sharings and Messages

Annyeong readers! Just to clear things up, I am not stopping in writing this story. I shall do my best to continue updating. I'm very happy that some people are actually reading this (2000 reads y'all!) and like it and added it to their reading list. I also earned some new followers last week so shoutout to you guys! Who would have thought I started with 4? Enjoy the new chapter!

Chapter Fifteen- Sharings and Messages

My mind was awake but my eyes refuse to open due to the comfort of my bed. My bed? I'm supposed to be in the car with Michael. I opened my eyes and there was the familiar cream ceiling with a fluorescent bulb in the middle. I was definitely in my small room.

"Morning, Angel." Kyla greeted as I quickly sat up and rubbed my eyes. She's awake! It's bright outside! What time is it?! "Don't panic, Angel. Dr. De Vera texted me last night that she's not coming today. But she gave an assignment via email. Talk about good and bad news at the same time. I'm already checking it out."

A glance at the wall clock told me it was nine. "How did I get here?"

"You don't remember, Angel?"

What is wrong with my best friend? It was the third time she used 'Angel'. "Why do you keep on calling me Angel?" I mirrored her sweet way of saying my name.

Apparently, Michael called her early this morning to open the door. He carried me, bridal style, Kyla emphasized, up to the house then inside our room. At first, she taught I was drunk but Michael explained that I was just tired. Too tired to be awakened by what's going on. Kyla also teased about hearing Michael say goodbye to me.

"Sleep tight, Angel." she mocked, tucking strands of hair behind my ear.

"Stop it." I swat her hand away. "And stop calling me Angel. You know how much I hate my second name."

"As much as I hate mine. But Michael beg to differ." she smiled and I rolled my eyes. Getting up, I realized she was ready for school. I bathe and dressed quickly. She checked the assignment our professor gave as I did. For a few minutes, we started with the work given to us and decided to finish it in school.

We were getting out from our room when we noticed our boardmates gathered by the windows chattering and giggling. Lisa and Ali were there too.

"What's goin on?" Kyla asked Ali.

"There's a hot dude in front of our gate with a hot car." she explained, excitement all over her face.

"Oh my gosh! Look! He's looking here." Hana, a first year nursing student jumped as she announced what's happening with the 'hot dude'. They all jumped and giggled as they stared outside the window. I found it kind of pathetic. If I'd be attracted to someone I'd die before one sees me giggle like that.

Knowing Kyla, she has grown interest. She wanted to see what the fuss was about. I told her we should go but she grabbed my hand and squeezed us both through the giggling girls until we were in front of the window with Lisa and Ali.

"Holy shit." we cursed loudly in unison silencing the giggling and chattering.

The 'hot dude' was Michael and the 'hot car' was his white Lexus LFA. What's he doing in front of my gate? We've been together just a few hours ago. Can't this guy give me a break?

He leaned on his car with both hands inside his pockets. Dark aviators covered his eyes. He was wearing a navy blue suit today looking immaculate as always. My new glasses truly helped me as I checked him out. Checked him out? I meant see. Just see.

There was so much more to him than being a hot dude. I know that for sure. Behind his picture-perfect appearance, was a generous, sensible and thoughtful man. And difficult, manipulative and domineering. I can't still get over the fact that he had me investigated. God knows what he knows about me.