Chapter Twenty-Four- Cozy Bars and Singing Angels

Make me the happiest person on earth by clicking on that star. Pleeeeease.

Awesome!

Enjoy this chapter! :D

Chapter Twenty-Four- Cozy Bars and Singing Angels

The first and last time I got drunk was two years ago. It was the club's anniversary when Sir Dylan turned Harlow into a tattoo parlor of some sort. Club patrons got a free tattoo and piercing service for every 1000 pesos on their tab.

The club was at its loudest with a crowd so full of life. Drinking and dancing were in every corner. There was a long line outside. Everyone wanted in. My bosses hired extra part-timers and security for the night. We're all busier than ever.

Past midnight, Maam Hailey thought it'd be fun for all the employees to join the party too. I didn't want to be a killjoy so I partied with the rest of them. Since I was a total lightweight, I was wasted after three beers.

To cut the story short, I had a total of five pierces on my ears and one in my belly button that night. No ink, thank god. I'd bloody murder the person who'd mark me.

But that didn't stop my co-workers from making fun of me. I woke up with a henna tattoo of a smiley face on my wrist. Those crazy people. I had a sweet revenge though so we're all even.

I had no plans of repeating that night so I decided as soon we arrived at Deandra to stay sane and sober. It's what I always do whenever my friends find themselves stupefied. Besides, I could still have fun without getting wasted.

Deandra had a very laidback atmosphere. The brick walls and wooden furnishings added to its cozy vibe. The manager and the staff here were all friendly and nice.

It had quite the space for music aficionados to enjoy live gigs. Music lovers of no matter what genre would find an act or two that will blow their mind away. Young bands performing at Deandra were always a delight to hear. State of Mind was one of their house bands.

It was also a fun place for those who liked to play. Further inside the music bar, there was a pool table and a corner for darts. They serve affordable and good food perfectly paired with beer. The place gets pretty packed easily so we were lucky to be with the band. We got two tables reserved for us.

The guys went up front to prepare for their set while we ordered some drinks to begin our night. At exactly ten, SoM started off with a number by Fun. which was sort of their anthem. People started to dance in front of the stage, mostly young women. No surprise there.

My friends stood from their chairs to dance just by our table. I remained seated with Michael. My back was leaning into him and his hands were wrapped around me.

"I'm so glad you're here."

"Me too." he whispered kissing the top of my head.

"What would you do if I get drunk?" I asked with a teasing smile when a waiter came to serve their drinks.

"You have plans of getting drunk?" he asked raising an eyebrow. I simply shrugged. "Hmm. I think, you drunk could be a good thing."

I narrowed my eyes at him. "And why is that?"

"I have a reason to take you home with me." he replied with a smirk playing on his lips.

"Remind me not to get near any alcohol tonight." I teased and he pouted in the most handsomely adorable way.

During the chorus, the girls started pulling me up my chair and to the front to dance even if I can't dance. Michael let me go and he watched as I got dragged by my friends. When we're near the stage, Rico immediately held his hand out for me while he was singing. I got confused.