Prolouge

"Where's my money!?!" the man held the gun at my Father.
"I just don't have it right now it was stolen." My Father said.
I was terrified shaking with fear and crying. My Mother held me close and tried to comfort me but she was crying even more.
"You let my money get stolen?!?!" The man yelled every time he yelled I shoke even more.
"I'm sorry." My Father cried just please leave my family alone please they have nothing to do with this."
"Sure they do I imagine you spent all my money on them." The gunman snickering.
"I'm not lying to you!" My Father cries.
"Do not yell at me!" Screamed the gunman. He fired a shoot into my Fathers side. My Father fell to the ground.
"No!" My Mother screamed and ran too his side. "Bang!" He shot my Mother too and she fell to my Fathers side. I screamed. He turned towards me I knew that was it he was gonna shoot me. All of a sudden police officers busted down the door. They arrested the man.
8 years later:
I was sent to an adoption center to live. Niehter one of my Parents made it they both were killed. I lived at the adoption center for 1 year then I was adopted by a nice man and women who are my new parents they understand my situation and help me out with everything. I've lived with them for 7 years now and I've always been going to therapy for 7 years to. Yes it's hard to cope with what I'm dealing with. I saw my parents get killed when I was only 8, but the pain and nightmares I have seem to get worse. I just wish someone could save me from it all.